I want snow!!!

I hate snow bah humbug haha actually I love snow when I sat at home in the warm... but hate it when I have a long trek home and i'm getting windswept and snow swept.... not a good look :) x x x

Ooooooo we have some flurries!!!:happydance: How sad that im getting excited over a few flurries! Goodness knows what im going to be like with lots of snow!:dohh::haha:

we got snow too in perthshire :) brilliant x

oooooooo its snowing!!! lots and lots, i hope i wake up to loads!

Have you got snow yet, london and south east suppost to be getting piled with it, we've got snow and it's settled, school even sent out letters saying they may not be open tomor last day of term. We're in London.

I'd love snow, tomorrow would be good, but need to clear on Sat for works do, ok for Sun, but needs to clear for Mon for my tesco delivery & scan, then it can snow as much as it likes until boxing day, then it needs to clear 'cos my in laws are coming. Once they're here doesn't matter so long as it doesn't snow too much the day the kids are going to pantomime.

Last year we had a whole week of snow, 2 days I couldn't get into work at all, then one day Iwent in late 'cos they'd got the roads clear by 11am.

Well im in the south east,folkestone and only had a few flurries. Not even enough to settle on the ground! I dont think were going to have snow. My kids are going to be so disappointed.:growlmad:

Oh so disappointing!!! :( Got up to hear all over the news how bad the snow was and here nothing. . . :nope:

I was sooo hoping to work from home today - but not even a speck of snow anywhere where I live OR where I work. Pants

We have snow, I am hoping it will start snowing again, I just love watching it falling.

I'm in rainham. It's been sunny here aswell, no more snow yet.... the local forecast looked like you might get some down your way later!

I got up for a wee at 6:15am and looked out the window and it was white!! I went back to bed and got up about 1:00pm (my friend said it snowed for ages at some point between those times). My friend's road wasn't gritted so he was stuck, finally managed to get the car out to pick us up and get some dinner, the rest of the roads were clear, just his still covered in ice and snow!!! :dohh: It's meant to be snowing here tonight or tomorrow again. :happydance:

xxx

Morning girls! Well we had a bit of snow overnight. Not much but more than we had the days before. The kids are so excited bless them! Not really even enough to make a proper snowman.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->