I want stretchmarks, big sore boobs, sleepless nights..

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
more than anything in world...dont some people just dont realise just how lucky they are!! I want the lot, sickness, stretchmarks, labour...anyone else??

ooh ive a few strench marks ! :( but yeh wud love " baby ones" :)

Me too! I hate it when ppl say "you won't be so happy when you are having sleepless nights". Drives me nuts, I have sleepless nights anyway because my cats like to annoy me! I want sleepless nights because of a baby.

more than anything in world...dont some people just dont realise just how lucky they are!! I want the lot, sickness, stretchmarks, labour...anyone else??

me me me please xxx

Me too! I hate it when ppl say "you won't be so happy when you are having sleepless nights". Drives me nuts, I have sleepless nights anyway because my cats like to annoy me! I want sleepless nights because of a baby.

lol i know wot u mean !

yes please! i want it to be my time instead of listening to ee have ya heard . . . pregnant! I want a turn x

I want it even though I have the sleepless nights with my son. Before he was born I heard everything about rest now, you won't get it later but honestly I did not think I would get to have a healthy pregnancy let alone hold my child (4 MC) so because he was so wanted it was not a big deal to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him or to wake up early because he did. It was all worth it and I think that the harder you try for a baby the more you appreciate the little things. That is not to say that women who just get pregnant right off the bat do not appreciate it but even the temper tantrums of my son are appreciated because he is here for me to see them. Does that make sense?

I want it even though I have the sleepless nights with my son. Before he was born I heard everything about rest now, you won't get it later but honestly I did not think I would get to have a healthy pregnancy let alone hold my child (4 MC) so because he was so wanted it was not a big deal to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him or to wake up early because he did. It was all worth it and I think that the harder you try for a baby the more you appreciate the little things. That is not to say that women who just get pregnant right off the bat do not appreciate it but even the temper tantrums of my son are appreciated because he is here for me to see them. Does that make sense?

It sure does!!! I was persuaded to have an abortion the 1st time I got pregnant and I tell you.... it was the TOUGHEST most HORRIBLE thing I've ever done to myself. I was sick with panic attacks and guilt for months and months so when I became pregnant again I out and out refused to hear anyones advice against my keeping my baby. I was single and having a very hard time with my son's father but I cherished the sleepless nights, the tender breastfeeding, the exhaustion, the crying, EVERYTHING! I did it all by myself and still can't take help from others because I want to be the one to experience it. Now he'll be four in December and I'm amazed by him everyday. I figure I owe it to myself and my son and my baby I never had to be the best mother I can be. So when I'm tired, beat down, lonely I remind myself how lucky I am to have my little man and I buck up, smile and relish being a mom.:cloud9:

It sure does!!! I was persuaded to have an abortion the 1st time I got pregnant and I tell you.... it was the TOUGHEST most HORRIBLE thing I've ever done to myself. I was sick with panic attacks and guilt for months and months so when I became pregnant again I out and out refused to hear anyones advice against my keeping my baby. I was single and having a very hard time with my son's father but I cherished the sleepless nights, the tender breastfeeding, the exhaustion, the crying, EVERYTHING! I did it all by myself and still can't take help from others because I want to be the one to experience it. Now he'll be four in December and I'm amazed by him everyday. I figure I owe it to myself and my son and my baby I never had to be the best mother I can be. So when I'm tired, beat down, lonely I remind myself how lucky I am to have my little man and I buck up, smile and relish being a mom.:cloud9:

One thing I tell my husband when things get tough is that no matter how bad things get, how much money we are behind or how this job fell out. We have a wonderful, funny ,loving, smart, and most importantly Healthy son and there is nothing worth more than that. No matter how bad we have it, someone else has it worse. I applaud women who have children suffering from long term sickness or problems, their strength amazes me but I know if need be I could be that strong, i am just grateful every day that I don't have to be. I am glad you did what was best for you and the love you give to your son is a representation of the love you have for your other child. Being young and scared and pressured is hard to overcome. I hope you have let your guilt subside because a mistake is only a mistake if you learn from it, otherwise it is just repetition. You feel you made a mistake with your first pregnancy but learned from that mistake no matter how painful it was your son is now here because of your learnings.

I'd do anything to have sleep nights because of a baby; please God, let it be my turn next xxxxxx

I cant wait to have the lot! :happydance: Hopefully this time it will be for keeps! X

me me me me me!!!!

even though i suffer terribly from morning sickness (20 weeks with 1st dd,16 weeks with second and all throughout my angels pregnancies) i don't care as long as i get a healthy baby this time round he/she can give me every symptom under the sun and i wouldn't care!

bring on the morning sickness and sleepless nights!!!! x

I would have to say that all of the sleepless nights, stretchmarks, body aches, and EVERYTHING were worth it COMPLETELY! I know that you all will appreciate them too! Good Luck everyone with getting your :bfp:s

Me toooo the first time i said never again but then i saw my baby and said okay maybe one more time lol now i am ready!

I Want it all too, sore boobs, sickness, stretch marks (although would rather i ddint get the lol) and sleepless nights I want it all :hissy:
please let it be our turn next :cloud9::baby:

Me too, me too! I would take it all if it ment holding a little one of my own. It is really hard to hear people complain about how much work it is, etc. taking care of their babies. Make it a point to enjoy every minute of their babyhood, because it doesn't last very long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->