I want to be a cat!!!!

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
As the title says .........

I can't believe the cheek of the cats around here!They think my house is a bloody soup kitchen. :rofl:

They came in steal my cats food,prowl around the house,sometimes sleep on the sofa and tonight one of the buggers nicked my chicken!

I thinks it's funny that they can go in to someones home univited,eat and sleep basically take the piss!I'm a fool though as I love my cats so I do fuss over them.My OH is just as bad!

I want to be a cat!!!!!

Just remember...

Dogs may have masters but cats have staff!

As the title says .........

I can't believe the cheek of the cats around here!They think my house is a bloody soup kitchen. :rofl:

They came in steal my cats food,prowl around the house,sometimes sleep on the sofa and tonight one of the buggers nicked my chicken!

I thinks it's funny that they can go in to someones home univited,eat and sleep basically take the piss!I'm a fool though as I love my cats so I do fuss over them.My OH is just as bad!

I want to be a cat!!!!!

We have the same here...cheeky buggers..

I'm just waiting for the day my cat starts bringing back other people's belongings! She has a magnetic ball on her collar for the cat flap, it's really strong so we have to be careful not to leave keys around as she magnetises them up and has difficulty pulling them off :D

I'm just waiting for the day my cat starts bringing back other people's belongings! She has a magnetic ball on her collar for the cat flap, it's really strong so we have to be careful not to leave keys around as she magnetises them up and has difficulty pulling them off :D

Ha ha! my cat came in with a nail stuck to his. another day we heard a Clonk and he had got stuck to our metal table!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->