I want to be a morning person...

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by Kirstin, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

I've always been a night owl, even when I was a child, I hated waking up in the morning yet was so active and couldn't sleep at night.

Even now, if I've been to work all day and been really busy once I pass around 8pm I'm really alert, productive, I've always got most of my work done at night. I even exercise at night.

But I dont want to be like this anymore, I want to wake up and start my day doing pilates and a run on the treadmill all before 8am but I just cant, whenever I set my alarm early unless I need to go to work/uni I just wont move and will go back to sleep for a couple of hours then when I do wake up it would be too late to do pilates, treadmill and get dressed, the reminants of my morning would be gone :hissy:

2. orange-sox

orange-sox Sebs Mummy + WTT

I could've wrote that myself, I am exactly the same and it does my nut in...

I don't really have any advice, but wanted you to know there are many more crazy night owls out there :)

3. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Same here i would love to be able to bounce out of bed but i cant motivate myself the beds too warm!!

4. charliebear

charliebear Mum to AJ & Pumpkin

No help here I'm afraid. I'm a night owl myself!!

5. Kirstin

:rofl:

Well at least I'm not the only one.

6. DiddyDons

DiddyDons Guest

Lol Im like that too...never happens for me either though :rofl:

7. Kirstin

Well tomorrows plan is to wake up with OH at 6am, I'll let you know how it goes :rofl: