I want to be a mother.

Wishx

Reaction score
How do you tell your SO that you want to go from NTNP to actively TTC.
He's very much into not planning it and we still have "plenty" of time so theres no pressure. Im sitting here wanting a baby so bad and its not working for us this way, im tired of missing out on ovulation's because we're not counting down the days.
I want to be a mother so bad but i dont want to actively try without him being on board.

Id say its all about delivery. This is coming from someone who's tried every plan in the book. When you speak to him try to ease him into it by using plans that arent a huge variance from what you already do. Then on the days just spice it up so it doesnt feel like your machines (dh said this once).

We have our anniversary next week so i think i'll talk to him about it then..just feel nervous

Tell him that you feel your heart is telling you that you want to actively try. You don't even have to tell him on the days you ovulate that you ovulated . Just keep track of it and then have Alex and hopefully a baby comes out of it soon!! As long as he knows what's happening behind the scenes, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->