I want to eat the whole chocolate factory

MsLesley

Reaction score
Im feeling kind of blah now after taken my last test earlier today... it not showing any sure positive..and since then i have been moody and want to just pig out and stay in bed forever.

this is going to be my last month trying as the 2ww seems to be the most stressful and its all i seem to think about..so much that i convince myself for those 2 weeks that i am...then the bloody witch walks in the door and ruins my dreams.

i really just want this 2 weeks to be up...NOW:growlmad:

now send in the chocolate...im going to town on it haha

:hugs: :cake: Will chocolate cake do? xx

it sure would!!! Does it have lots of chocolate icing on it?! :D

MsLesley, I'm so sorry this is such a stressful time (I'll be in 2ww in, oh approx. 3-4 days) and I'm already wanting all the chocolate in the world and I can't say no to it. If I see it, I eat it. If I think about it, I eat it. It's baaaad!

Hang in there sweetie. Lots & lots of :hugs: And tomorrow, go do something to pamper yourself. I'm going for a massage and reflexology if I have to take time off of work to do it damn it!

thanks...i just think a break is a good idea...it will be nice to not have to worry "am i or not"...you know. i just need to give my head a rest :hugs:

thanks bananas! i think i will do something tomorrow. the last two days i have been keeping really busy...its when i get home...its on my mine.

thanks ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"