I want to feel human again!!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I'm whining right now...so feel free to ignore this post. Don't get me wrong...this is my first baby and I've wanted to be a mommy since I was like 5 years old...I LOVE the fact that I have a little life inside me growing bigger and stronger everyday and depending on me to protect it. I can't wait to hold my little one and help her/him grow into a wonderful human being.

BUT holy crap I'm so tired of feeling like this!! :sick: Nothing is working anymore, not even my former best friend Zofran...its not touching the nausea. I have to be greatful that at least I'm not throwing up. But the intense nausea from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed is really draining me. I can't wait to feel like a human again.

I feel so terrible complaining because I know there are so many women out there trying to get to where I am...and I've been trying so hard to stay positive...but its really hard. I can only hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I was talking to someone about it this weekend and she told me she was sooooo sick and then she hit 12 weeks and it was gone like someone hit a switch. I would LOVE for that to happen to me! But I have a bad feeling that I'm going to feel like this the entire time.

Anyone else have the MS abruptly stop? Or anyone else ever feel like it was never going to end, only to be surprised? I'm just fishing here...I'm really down and emotional today over feeling so crappy all the time.

huni - mine was really bad and in the last week and 1/2 its really got better, almost non exsistent.
I hope its the same for you - I still don't feel normal though, i feel like i have been hit with the tired stick and ust want to sleep all the time! lol x

I was sick the whole time I was pregnant, right up until 30 something weeks. It doesn't make you ungrateful to not want to be sick all the time x

Ahhh someone after my own heart! I don't like to moan (especially as everyone else thinks pregnant women should be grateful - which I am) but I feel awful, it's almost like I've lost myself and don't know how to get myself back :S I hopefully will start to enjoy this as will you XX

Aw, sorry you're feeling so rough.. I take it you've tried all the remedies out there? It really helps me if I eat more often, waiting too long before meals makes me feel sick. It must be really hard work feeling sick all the time. Hope the 12 week mark makes a difference for you!

huni - mine was really bad and in the last week and 1/2 its really got better, almost non exsistent.
I hope its the same for you - I still don't feel normal though, i feel like i have been hit with the tired stick and ust want to sleep all the time! lol x

I wouldn't care if I was tired all the time...I can deal with that. I just want to be able to not feel nauseous. Even if I only get a reprieve for like an hour a day...it would be something!

I was sick the whole time I was pregnant, right up until 30 something weeks. It doesn't make you ungrateful to not want to be sick all the time x

See I just have the most horrible feeling that this is whats going to happen to me...because it hasn't let up...and some days feel worse than others...when you'd think it would start to let up soon.

big hug coming to you hun, i know its cliche but if yr just feeling nausea then half the time you might be thirsty or hungry.
I had nausea this time till i was 16 weeks stopped for 4 weeks then i have had it pretty much most days since, this much later in my pregnancy i also have spd which limits my mobility, but I will tell you what worked for me, walking in the fresh air for half an hour every single morning then if it came backa gain in the afternoon, put some music in yr ears and wrap up warm but go for a walk I promise you it helps, I also though its hard as I am not a great carb person when i eat carbs over protein feel less nausea obviously too many carbs are bad for you but not things like rice cakes ie snack a jacks or the supermarkets own version, its worth a try xx

totally normal way to feel, it is hard to feel positive being pregnant when you feel so rubbish but there is light at the end of the tunnel, you are nearly there, i am sure by 13/14 weeks you will feel a lot better and when you really get into second tri it is the best bit :)

hope you feel better soon...

big hug coming to you hun, i know its cliche but if yr just feeling nausea then half the time you might be thirsty or hungry.
I had nausea this time till i was 16 weeks stopped for 4 weeks then i have had it pretty much most days since, this much later in my pregnancy i also have spd which limits my mobility, but I will tell you what worked for me, walking in the fresh air for half an hour every single morning then if it came backa gain in the afternoon, put some music in yr ears and wrap up warm but go for a walk I promise you it helps, I also though its hard as I am not a great carb person when i eat carbs over protein feel less nausea obviously too many carbs are bad for you but not things like rice cakes ie snack a jacks or the supermarkets own version, its worth a try xx

Yes I have been heavy on the carbs too...because I can hardly stand protein anymore. Today water is making me nauseous. I'm sitting here at work in tears wishing I could go home because its really hard to handle today. Not to mention the past three days I've been having these really weird dizzy spells...hard to explain...feels like my body is waving. I just hope that this is over soon...I know it sounds horrible to say but if I'm like this my entire pregnancy I'm not so sure another baby is going to happen. I want two...but this is sooo hard.

I had it really badly during my first pregnancy, all day nausea (and quite often at night too). I remember looking at my sister-in-law with 4 kids and thinking no way could I do this 4 times.
It stopped suddenly around 11 weeks, and I felt like I had been lost in dense woodland and suddenly found a beautiful clearing - it was such a relief!

Incidentally I haven't had it in this pregnancy and now I am stressing about that :dohh:

Hope it gets better soon.

xx

Yes I have been heavy on the carbs too...because I can hardly stand protein anymore. Today water is making me nauseous. I'm sitting here at work in tears wishing I could go home because its really hard to handle today. Not to mention the past three days I've been having these really weird dizzy spells...hard to explain...feels like my body is waving. I just hope that this is over soon...I know it sounds horrible to say but if I'm like this my entire pregnancy I'm not so sure another baby is going to happen. I want two...but this is sooo hard.

Sorry to say this hun but with my first I was truly ill i threw up every single day to the point I was bringing up b lood and had to be hospitalized at week 14 due to protein in my urine and baby not getting any nutrients from me. I was in hospital for 6 weeks where I stabilized and then as soon as i got home was being sick till the week before I gave birth.
With my second I had ms for 12 weeks exactly and it all stopped and went away and with my third i had nausea a few times a week but it stopped by week 12 too.
This time round I am still nausea if i drink a mouthful of water in the night I know as soon as i lie down i will be gagging to be sick, its so exhausting and the further along you get the lack of sleep from bubs and feeling dizzy is all part of the parcel.
On the plus side it shows bubs is thriving, hopefully yr be fine I had to cope with nausea that made me gag and more often than not throw up too alongside pregnancy tiredness till week 16 now I just have nausea mainly though I am probably sick 3 times a week and when I sart being sick in the morning I know i will be sick all day.
Try the exercise it really does work go for a walk at lunchtime i know you prob wont feel up to it but it really does help, chin up soon bubs will be here and you wont remember any of the nausea.
Though dizzyness is a sign of anemia so i would go see yr gp and get a blood test sorted asap, lol you wait in another few weeks yr be moaning about the constipation and does anyone know of a cure (prune juice though only half a cup full as any more and you will regret it ) big hug xx

It's horribly wearing to be in that situation, I found it mentally exhausting because I was sooo fed up and unhappy and sick of being sick.
I really really hope you start feeling better soon Braven. Mine vanished virtually over night, and I hope this happens for you and soon!

It's so upsetting to feel so lousy all the time :hugs:

dont feel this is going to help you BUT with my first pregnancy i had morning sickness (that lasted the whole day long) from about 4 weeks till my water broke :) this time i havent had any symptoms other than tiredness since friday and sore (*)(*)...i am sure you will feel better soon, i am thinking of you. xx

Funny you mention the water and the dizziness. I've been dealing with both of those issues. I have to force feed myself water, and if i dont then i get terrible headaches from getting dehyrated.
I feel for you. I have the pukey feeling all the time. It even wakes me up at night it gets so bad, but I've also been puking three or four times a day. I had to take a couple weeks off of work because it was getting so bad, so you are much stronger than me for staying at work!
I'm also terrified that this is going to last the whole pregnancy. When my mom was pregnant with my little sister she threw up every day from 4 weeks pregnant to the birth. That terrifies me.
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being pregnant and my baby, but between the throwing up and the itchy skin (especially nipples), and the headaces, I feel like I am slowly being tortured!!!! Come on second tri!!!
Only a few more weeks...

Im right with you on the done being sick! I have nausia 24/7...I had the same perscription that you have to get rid of the nausia and instead it was making me sicker! Today I am going to try a new brand of anti-nausia...see how far that gets me! I pnly puke about once a week...but am nausious all the time! Its so strong I cant even cook dinner or kiss my OH...EVERYTHING makes me want to puke! I heard from everyone that they stopped nausia at 9 weeks or 10 weeks...here I am sitting at 13 weeks and I am just as sick...the onlything that I can think of is I have twins in me...With 2x's the amount of hormones in me...Im going to be sick for quite a bit longer...Hope you feel better!

They say it tends to get better around 12 weeks because that's when the placenta takes over, so your hormone levels decrease. For me, MS has gotten a lot better but it's been gradual. I will still throw up if I go too long between meals, especially between breakfast and lunch for some reason.

I hope your MS gets better soon, being nauseous all day is NO FUN!

ugh :( sorry you are feeling so horrible! i can sympathize, as this is how i felt before my BFF zofran. i can't believe that's not helping anymore either!! :( tho, this morning i took my zofran (without even lifting my head off the pillow), and was throwing it up literally one minute later in the bathroom sink. i really hope you start feeling better soon hun.

I feel for you i really do! this is my 3rd and its worse than the last 2 times!! i cant even face doing the hoovering or walking up the shop!! it really gets ya down doesnt it, so fed up of it.. i'd do anything to be 11/12 weeks, all i can see is 5 more weeks of this :O( i hope that it clears off soon for you hun x

Sorry to say this hun but with my first I was truly ill i threw up every single day to the point I was bringing up b lood and had to be hospitalized at week 14 due to protein in my urine and baby not getting any nutrients from me. I was in hospital for 6 weeks where I stabilized and then as soon as i got home was being sick till the week before I gave birth.
With my second I had ms for 12 weeks exactly and it all stopped and went away and with my third i had nausea a few times a week but it stopped by week 12 too.
This time round I am still nausea if i drink a mouthful of water in the night I know as soon as i lie down i will be gagging to be sick, its so exhausting and the further along you get the lack of sleep from bubs and feeling dizzy is all part of the parcel.
On the plus side it shows bubs is thriving, hopefully yr be fine I had to cope with nausea that made me gag and more often than not throw up too alongside pregnancy tiredness till week 16 now I just have nausea mainly though I am probably sick 3 times a week and when I sart being sick in the morning I know i will be sick all day.
Try the exercise it really does work go for a walk at lunchtime i know you prob wont feel up to it but it really does help, chin up soon bubs will be here and you wont remember any of the nausea.
Though dizzyness is a sign of anemia so i would go see yr gp and get a blood test sorted asap, lol you wait in another few weeks yr be moaning about the constipation and does anyone know of a cure (prune juice though only half a cup full as any more and you will regret it ) big hug xx

Haha look back to last week's post. I had the WORST constipation ever!! It was soooo bad...seems to be better now. Seems like I've got it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->