I want to know :(

rhdr9193..x

Oliver's mummy :D
Reaction score
I'm currently having a strop cos I want to now whether bubba is a boy or girl. 6 more days :( everyone is finding out and I'm soo jealous :( x

Aww :hugs: just 6 more days it'll be worth it to see your LO though. Do you have any ideas of the gender?

Do u have a feeling on what gender you think you're having?

Don't worry time will fly by! :flower: What do you reckon it is?

you could follow the trend and have a girl.. or balance us all out with our girls haha. Seriously though the last week flew by, I kept myself super busy with work and made other appointments for the day of so I wouldn't be sitting 'round waiting.. 6 days is NOTHING you've already waited over 15 weeks (not sure when you found out) and it'll be worth the wait!

You're so close to finding out, you could be 6 weeks and have to wait a really long time! 6 days is nothing.

Don't worry about it. In 6 days you'll know & those 6 days fly by :) Everyone had to wait.

I'm sure it's a boy but I'm desperate for a girl, I dunno why lol. I know, I just wanna start shopping :) x

Usually mothers instinct is right but I hope you get the lil girly you want :flower: try keeping yourself busy from now until then? I found that helped when I was on my countdown so the time passed quicker.

Aw, 6 days is nothing trust me.
It will be scan day before you know it! :thumbup:

Why be jealous? :laugh2:
Pregnancy isn't fashion, some people don't even get to find out the sex because their baby's legs are closed.
I'm sure you're just very hormonal & will be fine tomorrow :thumbup:
Besides 6 days is nothing. :shrug:
:flower:

I know full well that pregnancy isn't a fashion. I merely meant that a lt of people on here have found out this week and it makes me want next week to hurry up. That's all. Its not wrong to be a little bit jealous, it's all light hearted. :/

I know full well that pregnancy isn't a fashion. I merely meant that a lt of people on here have found out this week and it makes me want next week to hurry up. That's all. Its not wrong to be a little bit jealous, it's all light hearted. :/

Seems like i offended you? Well wasnt intended that way..how it sounded to you wasnt how i was saying it, didnt need to take it the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->