I want to pee on a stick

calm

Reaction score
I really do. I am not pregnant, I have never had unprotected sex, never had an accident, so I don't now what it is like, I have this great urge to pee on a stick even though I know it is negative. When I am not in the supermarket I think, next time I am there I will buy a pregnancy test, thank goodness I don't remember when I do go shopping. Sh*T I am going bonkers :shrug::dohh:

Signed: A Pee on the Stick Virgen

hey hun! Why don't you buy some ovulation sticks? Then you can get to know when you're ovulating as well as losing your poas virginity x

Yes, I do want to do so, maybe when I am a bit more down my WTT counter, at the mo I just want to stop obsessing. This has come from hours on end of reading TTC, and in my case its just not right or healthy x

I have def. felt that same feeling before :blush: hehe I'm not a poas virgin anymore, but i have been on the same boat before!!

Whenever I get the urge, I run to my stash that I've picked up from the dollar store.

lol get the fake ones that always show a bfp xD

The dollar store ones rock. Just as good as the expensive ones. And they've always been accurate.

LOL its mad eh?

When I was ttc I tried OPK sticks which never worked for me and used hpt ( the cheap internet ones) when I got to 9dpo....I was a pee queen:haha:

On the cycle I got a bfp I used a CBFM so poas from cycle day 6 until about 20 ish!

I have started using it again this month in preperation for ttc....fab!

Emma.xx

I know the feeling. I have starting doing ovulation tests this month. As my cycle varies slightly in length I figured it would be good to get an idea of when I ovulate. Plus it cures the POAS urge.

ah hun.... if you're like this now.... I can imagine you are going to be a huge POAS addict when it comes to TTC :winkwink:

But if you're dying to do it, there's no harm in it.... perhaps as bunnyg82 suggested, you can pee on the ovulation ones?

Happy peeing! :rofl:

I'll tell you what, if AF doesn't show because I screwed up taking my pill this month, I'm testing on the 30th. We can make it a group event for fun. lol

So can we make it official? Everyone who wants to test (even if we already KNOW the answer) can test on the 30th and no one can hold it against her! It'll be a party!!

A POAS party in order? Bring it on! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->