• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I want to WTT when I really shouldn't

Am I?!! I want to be TTC right now when I maybe shouldn't. Its so harrrd!!!

I feel like that. We're probably pushing back out TTC to 2019, cause I am just starting my business but I feel like we shouldn't be WTT because the business may get too big and then in 2019 when we want to try we may not be able to.

Def feel that way, really want another which is new to me. I know we can't afford another so it's just grumpy me.

Thanks guys, it's such a strange position to be in! I have kids (6!) and had a tubal but it didn't quite work, ended up having a chemical last month which was a BIG surprise but it's made me soooooo broody:blush:

What's holding you back Needabun?

Cowgirl, that sounds like a really tough spot to be in. I'm totally biased of course but I'd be TTC sooner rather than later, business is very unpredictable, you could be waiting forever x

Tanya totally hear you on the grumpy!! Hopefully you'll be in a position not too far away to TTC?

:hugs: ladies x

I guess I just dont wanna mess things up. My OH has 2 semesters of school left before he graduates and is currently in the process of getting lined up with a better job, as am I. Im currently in school myself but I have a little while to go still. Then there's getting a house first and continuing to build our savings. Im a really optomistic, go with the flow kind of girl, but when it comes to getting PG its such a battle. I just want my baby, house or no house degree or no degree, but i also want what is going to be best for my family and our future. Its SOOOO NOT like me but Im almost terrified of making a decision and it be the wrong one.

Hard to think of much else when you are broody! What does your OH think? I had my first half way through my degree, it was very hard but doable. Perhaps there's a middle ground for waiting? Like after school is done but can wait for the house. :hugs:

Yeah thats true, guess I just have to find that balance. OH is just as broody as i am (even though he himself cant do the concieving lol). As i mentioned before he has just 2 semesters left of school and as much as he would like to get through that first he wants a baby just as bad as I do, when I get neg pg tests I can tell he's a little disappointed but just doesnt show it as much as i do. He's always talking about me being pg and says he wish we could just go for it now. we both feel the exact same way.

Mummy- I know I tried to explain that to DH but he says the first year of the business is the most important so if we're TTC or PG during the first year and it picks up that's gonna be a lot of stress or be difficult but I keep telling him I'd rather do that than risk not having the chance in 2019 when the business does get too big. So we came to a compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"