I want to ....

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Unpack all my stuff!!!

:hissy:

*Small hissy fit - sorry*

:rofl:

No it will be all dusty and stuff and I'll want new then lol!

or.....

You could unpack, have a play then pack up again :lol:

Sorry I am being slow today......:blush:

Unpack have a look and then put it all back!xxx:hugs:

I have with some bit sbut its no fun really is it :lol:

i unpacked my baby stuff and had a look then put it back again !

My baby stuff was in an out with Kais lol, my mate used to come round weekley and we'd get it all out play with it thn out it back lmao!

Have u decided on pram yet wobs?

xx

I have never even clapped eyes on the pram that 'he' brought for baby! Saw it in the shop, but never actually took it out the box.
The only things that have been removed from any packaging is babies clothes, a few bottles and other bits and bobs.
Go on Wobs, open the stuff, then put it back.. then open it again when you get all excited lol. DOOO ITTTTTT!!!

Go on Wobs, unpack it :)

I unpacked the pram the day it came (my excuse was i was checking all the peices were there) but put the rain cover over it so that it wouldn't get dusty. Everything else is unpacked too, but then i put it all away in plastic storage boxes with lids so they couldnt get dusty too. I know its still technically packed up, but I can just take the lids off and have a nosey through whenever I want to. Which, is everyday at the moment :)

Naimi xx

No its stuff like baby swing etc etc lol just get dusty and my kitty will think she has a few new bed :rofl:
My baby stuff was in an out with Kais lol, my mate used to come round weekley and we'd get it all out play with it thn out it back lmao!

Have u decided on pram yet wobs?

xx
Apple icandy Sophie
https://www.icandyuk.com

https://www.icandyuk.com/images/apple.gif

& pink accessories

Turns into a twin as well if we go for #2 close ;)

I remember u sayin now wobs! I love that one, im still undecided!
I still like the loola!
xx

When I seen it online wasn't too keen but I seen it in shop down town & thats the one type thing :D Love it. Go check out the prams in the shop. Glad I did coz the Jane one I loved and HATED it in the shop!

I went to mothercare last week an i played with the loola an really liked it still :wacko: i think its gonna have to def be that one, and a pink zapp for when shes older lol!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"