I wanted a boy so bad..

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
..That now that I've been told its a boy I'm worried its too early.
The tech said she was 110% sure he's a boy and she checked a few times for me but I still just can't believe it. I've also never seen a potty shot from this angle, so I'm not sure...a lot of people are telling me "so and so was told blue and out came a girl"
Possible boy parts below!

wdyt?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 65
I had my 36wk scan a few days ago and asked if he was still a boy (lol) and she said "boys are pretty hard to screw up" and laughed, and rechecked. It's more likely to be told girl when it's a boy rather than boy when it's a girl. If the sonographer sees a thing, there's most likely a thing. :p

Looks blue hon, but I'd want another scan just to make sure.

The part underneath the arrow is part of the leg by the way haha

We watched his ultrasound video a few times today and I'm more confident it's a boy...she checked a few times and ever checked between the legs and its a lot different than any girl ultrasound I've looked up...thanks for the reassurance :)

We went through the same thing! We both so wanted a boy and then at 19 weeks were told it was a boy by a private ultrasound. I was in so much denial. At 20 weeks my OB did an anatomy scan and he was obviously a boy. THEN I was just there for a growth scan at 38 + 1 and asked to make sure he still had his parts. :) They hadn't fallen off!

I've only heard people being told they were having a girl and it came out a boy... Don't personally know anyone who had a false boy. However, I would not even want to know before 19 weeks because that's when mistakes typically happen.

When I was 20 weeks with my lo I was told boy, I did a lot of googling because I wanted a girl, lol, and if they say boy its 99% boy. The mistakes happen the other way round. Congratulations! :)

i desperately want a blue boy too :) it looks boy to me!! congrats hun :)

Thanks..I feel so much better now haha I posted in gender prediction too and most told me that it wasn't developed enough to be a boy so I was freaking out haha

She did a few between the leg shots too and I watched the video again and can see some manhood down there lol and it doesn't look like the girly ultrasounds I've looked up so maybe ill be ok for a few days lol

I am 99.9% satisfied right now. When he comes out and I see his dangly parts in person then I will be 100%!!!!

Thats brilliant hun!! Big Congrats to you on your baby boy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->