I was afraid of this!! Temp dropped to coverline at 10 DPO

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
My temps have been looking great since ovulation, today when I temped I was back at the coverline at 10 DPO, so I guess I should assume AF is on her way and my LP is messed up because of the extra long cycle this month? This is exactly what I was afraid was going to happen, Im crushed!! Any words of encouragement please! :cry:

My temps started dropping about 9dpo and finally went below coverline today (12dpo). I've just had a tiny bit of spotting so I'm guessing for me this means af is about to start.

However - yesterday I was looking at so many charts on fertility friend where their temperature has started to drop and they must have thought af was gonna turn up - then they get a bfp!!! So it doesn't necessarily mean you are out - though I would say (sorry) that I would try not to get your hopes up too much for this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you xx

I am just starting to chart per my gyn's request. DH and I have been TTC since Feb 2013. We started out with the mindset of "if it happens it happens." We got our first BFP on June 1 from a doctor visit. I thought I had a stomach ulcer. We mc on June 8 at 7w. I'm having trouble with this charting and interpreting the data. I have been doing so much research to understand what I'm looking at. Can anyone help me with why Fertility Friend is discarding the past 2 days of temps??? The discard boxes are not checked. TMI alert...I try to check CM every month and day but I never see a change. I've had blood work to check progesterone levels and they came back at 8.8. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel