I was almost attacked...

MrsE

Reaction score
By an enormous 5 legged spider :cry:

I was sat on the couch and something near the lamp in the corner of the room caught my eye and I hurt a small thud.
So I looked and didn't see anything. I thought that's a bit strange.
So I walked over to the bean bag and sat behind it was the biggest ugliest 5 legged spider you've ever seen.

I screamed the house down :hissy: and DH killed it for me :hugs:

I still can't put my feet on the floor, I hate them I hate this time of year they're disgusting things.

Cx

I hate them as well!!!! OH now tries to catch them before I see them!

There was something on the news about the weather & more spiders this year! They weren't bloody kidding!!!

Ewww I get all tingly just thinking about them.

If I'm in the house alone I throw something heavy on it to kill it but leave it for DH as I can't clear up the giblets :sick:

They have their uses don't they, BDing and killing spiders :lol:

Ah!! i understand this, for not to long ago i was attacked by the biggest spider i've ever seen, it jumped onto my shoulder . While it was deciding on what part of my neck to eat first i screamed and screamed resulting in the spider getting a headache. at some point in the noise i managed to fling the huge beastie from my neck, while flinging my arms all over the place. During my ordeal the only form of assistance that i had was a bemused look from my guard cat!!................ the spider has never been found!

OMG :rofl: The thought of that teareye has reminded me to check under my duvet before I get in it *shiver*

OMG thats awful, I can't believe it was on your neck.

They're evil creatures :evil:

I once had one in my bedroom and I'd just stripped off when I noticed it inches away from my naked skin. DH killed it but I was hysterical, I felt so dirty that it had watched me and been so close to me and I didn't do anything.
Stupid I know...I cried for an hour after DH had to cuddle me to stop any more getting me :oops:

Cx

"I felt so dirty that it had watched me"

:rofl: sorry that made me laugh! Nutter

I am with all of you I hate spiders. Do you have poison spiders in UK! We have black widows in CA and the are all over right now. If I see one before I go to bed, it takes me hours to fall asleep! :help:

I've just killed a spider now, it was on the celing (sp?) so i got a towel to get it down then the f**ker fell in my hair :shock: so got it out then killed it :lol: lol

:shock: :shock: :shock:

THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE IF A SPIDER FELL IN MY HAIR.

spiders are scary but scarier are earwigs bleh :sick: i always got my OH to get them for me (in the middle of the night sometimes :oops: ) but i've somewhat conquered my fears and have taken to killing them myself stamping on them with great pleasure the little buggers :x

my worst nightmare are moths, i hate them, i turn into a banshee when i see one and hell hath no fury if one flies at me, i return to a 3 year old and sob my little heart out for hours....flappy things should not be allowed,....and butterflies are just glorified moths in my book, i kinda like winter cause they all bugger off and stop flapping for a little while...
spidies i can put under a glass or heavy book for oh to remove...moths and i lock myself in a room and phone for back up....haha

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/JohnnyCharger1968/Emoticons/no.gif Ohhhh I HATE them, I am so petrified!!!!

I hate this time of year too well, from May.......

Paul has to sort them out here, I freeze and am useless :oops:

I have never gone in a room again due to a spider being in it, I would move if I had to, I am that bad :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->