I was hopeful for a week ..

** I meant KEEPING everything crossed** oops.lol!

My prayers are with you! Hope everything goes well!!! :hugs:

My prayers are with you! Hope everything goes well!!! :hugs:

Thanks Holly! Can't stop crying because I honestly don't know if I can emotionally handle a 3rd m/c. My dr called yesterday because he isn't around today and wanted to know if id want another d&c if things haven't progressed or if id want the meds to make my body mc. Pretty much, if there's no hb or fetal pole at 3, its over :( and I don't know how id want to "manage" it if its bad news...ugh!

Hope your trips gotten better! Haven't read your journal yet today, but im about to :)

Thanks so much for all of your support and kindness :)

I know it's hard hun.. just ONE MC is hell.. I can't imagine having to go through it again.. even now- that fear is never far.. it's awful. :nope:

So, I'm in Fl.. are you in the same time zone as me???

Believe the best for now.. rub your tummy and believe that it will all be ok hun! I'm for sure praying for the absolute best for you! :hugs:

And honestly- I already know for myself- GOD FORBID it ever happen again- hands down- I'd do a D&C again. I had a D&C in February and it was the best thing I ever could have done.. I see countless stories of women who try to MC naturally it drags on forever and a day- I couldn't deal with that- not to make mention of just the process itself. I bled for 5 days before the D&C could be done and those 5 days were HELL. I would never wish it on anyone. It helped draw a line when it was done, the bleeding was minimal and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about "seeing" anything more. Plus, 99% of the time, you know everything is all out and you can start trying again sooner sometimes.

I am soooooo keeping everything crossed that you don't even NEED to think about this EVER EVER EVER again!

[-o<

I am in your time zone, im in maine.
I don't think I could handle "seeing" anything either..so id probably go d&c again if I had to.
I am gonna think positive for the next 2 hours and hopefully everything will be fine :)
Thanks again hun! Ill let you know how it goes..

Thinking of you! Hope everything went well! :hugs::hugs:

BTW - what part of Maine do you live? I'm just right next door, in NH!

Oh wow, im in Saco!
Tried updating earlier, but my phone wasn't cooperating!
We saw a heartbeat!!!
They put us at 6+2, but the u/s lady said that's good bc a week ago it looked like we were at 5 5weeks.
the dr was thrilled and we are sooooo excited! I was really expecting the worst..
thanks for all of the support ladies!! :):)

I kept stalking this thread to see if you posted!

How awesome!! I'm sooo happy for you that you got to see the heartbeat!!

I'm so completely thrilled for you that everything is okay!

ETA - And I just had to Mapquest where Saco was LOL It's like right near Biddeford. I usually have to drive up there once a month for work. Last time I was up there, I took Route 1 from Portsmouth up. It was such a nice ride. Now that it's summer, I don't dare do that though, lol.

Thoughts and prayers are with you! xx

I kept stalking this thread to see if you posted!

How awesome!! I'm sooo happy for you that you got to see the heartbeat!!

I'm so completely thrilled for you that everything is okay!

ETA - And I just had to Mapquest where Saco was LOL It's like right near Biddeford. I usually have to drive up there once a month for work. Last time I was up there, I took Route 1 from Portsmouth up. It was such a nice ride. Now that it's summer, I don't dare do that though, lol.

Biddeford is right down the street! I avoid biddeford though...its kinda sketchy! Definitely avoid rte 1 from memorial day to labor day!

Im so happy for you..I remember the first time i saw Carter's heart beat & how every appointment that was what i looked for! Congrats to a healthy baby...may it continue that way for 34 weeks;)

Im so happy for you..I remember the first time i saw Carter's heart beat & how every appointment that was what i looked for! Congrats to a healthy baby...may it continue that way for 34 weeks;)

Thank you!
Im so sorry for your loss :(
:hugs:

That's great news that you saw a heartbeat Lulu, and yes...fingers crossed for you for a h&h rest of your pregnancy.

Just got to a computer and had to check this thread! Im so happy for you! That is wonderful news! Gah! I bet you are just over the moon! Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

God is good!!! :cloud9: I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I had to go out for dinner with my in-laws and was hoping and praying that I'd read a happy update when I came back! That's awesome!!! :hugs:

God is good!!! :cloud9: I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I had to go out for dinner with my in-laws and was hoping and praying that I'd read a happy update when I came back! That's awesome!!! :hugs:

Thanks! For ALL of the positivity:)

I was out with the future in laws at dinner too, we felt we should let them know the news ...especially since my parents know(I had to tell my mom when I had the first spotting ..I was freaking out) and if something went wrong, we'd tell them anyway. They're super excited right along with us!

I wish this excitement could last for the next 8 months,but im sure the worry and fear will be back any second now, lol! Im going to enjoy
:cloud9: while I can :)

oh yes.. I can feel excited and relief.. but the minute I walk out of the doc's office.. I'm like "is everything still ok??!?!?!" I just went Thursday and I'm already ITCHING to go back. I have to wait until July 8th which seems like FOREVER to find out!

Definitely at least TRY and enjoy the good news hun! :hugs:

As well you should. Not sure how many of those "high" moments I'll have, but I fully plan on enjoying every second of it I can, and even trying to make myself feel happy about it. Granted, no idea how successful I'll be, but I damn well plan on try.

So you go for it, take as much pleasure from being pregnant as you can, we all deserve it!

Hay Lulu - haven't been able to get to a computer for a few days aarggghhh!! And on a different time zone - in perth,WA.

I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you that everything has turned out ok!!!! Its so great to see good news when so many of us have to go through heartbreak time and time again.

I'd love to keep in touch, i'll friend request you??

Hay Lulu - haven't been able to get to a computer for a few days aarggghhh!! And on a different time zone - in perth,WA.

I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you that everything has turned out ok!!!! Its so great to see good news when so many of us have to go through heartbreak time and time again.

I'd love to keep in touch, i'll friend request you??

Thanks so much for all of your support! Definitely friend request me! Id love to stay in touch :) id friend request you, but im not sure I know how, lol! There are so many things on bnb that I haven't checked out yet..I just stalk and post in the threads and a couple peoples journals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->