I was hopeful for a week ..

To send a request: Click on persons name, click View Public Profile, then on the right hand side is a little box that says "Friends" and if the have any, those people are listed. At the bottom of that box is a link that says "Befriend "username" "

Hay lulu - got your friend request, took me a while to work out how to accept it, i'm new to all this too. I only joined B&B after my 3rd mc in March, really glad i did though this place has been a life saver for me.

Whats your next step, are you booked in for another scan soon? when are you due?

I have got to 8 + 3, which is good but the most stressdful time as all my dramas happened between 8 and 10 weeks (even though i got to 12 week scan, had a MMC) I am not even seeing the doc until 10 weeks, i just feel too scared.

I really wish i had not been introduced to the horror of missed miscarriages, before i was just scared of seeing blood, now i am scared even though i haven't, its gonna be a long 4 weeks!!!!!

Do you have any other children? Or is this #1??

This will be #1 :) due February 6th!
I have my intake appointment on Tuesday and hopefully I'll find out when my next scan is!

You're so sting for holding out until 10 weeks! I agree, wish I'd never experienced a mmc..I feel like I can't relax. Doesn't help that I've had spotting and pinkish cm during this pregnancy.. I do think seeing the hb helped ease my mind a little bit..

Try to keep busy for the next few weeks!

*sting=strong
Stupid phone typo, lol

LOL - i don't feel strong - i feel like a coward. Yesterday i woke up feeling pretty normal and then spent hours fretting that it was all over, by the afternoon i felt terrible again and the same this morning, so feel better again, maybe seeing the heartbeat would help. When i go for the 10 week appointment i will ask for an immediate scan and a 12 week one i think, my doc is so great but she'll probably berate me for not coming in sooner!!

your due the week after me, i think i am due 30th Jan (although guess that might change after first scan) I hope it doesn't its my nan's birthday and feels like a good omen.

This is #3 for me (and final LOL), i have DS who's 6 and DD who's 3, both perfect happy pregnancies, the mc's only started when we started trying for this one just over a year ago.

The spotting is so stressful, the whole first 12 weeks so soooo stressful!!!!!! roll on week 13 and happy scan results for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->