I was lied too

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
I was lied too so many people I know said at 12wks morning sickness would go away, well I took there word and here I am 2days away from 13wks and im not done with the throwing up, it's truely horrible and all I want to do is enjoy my pregnancy and ITS HARD :cry: I started at 6wks of all the time, was in the hospital a few times and actually stayed 2x for 3days it was so bad, I lost weight went from 104 to 97 in less then 2wks. I just want this to go away. I was trying to get off my medication they had me on but guess I need to stay on a little longer. I hope for all you that haven't experienced the bad morning sickness that comes along with throwing up day, afternoon, evening, and nite that u NEVER EXPERIENCE IT, ITS NOT FUN... I know it means a healthy baby but what about a healthy mama :cry::cry::cry:

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Hang in there!

Sorry that you are feeling so bad. My sister had very strong MS, and had to take medication to ease it. It lasted till week 14 for her.

Hope you will feel better soon.:hugs:

Im trying to hang in there becaus I know that my baby is doing good, but its so hard not to want to cry all the time especially when your phobia is throwing up, this is like a bad nitemare and its been happening for 7wks. I just pray that it will go away soon and I can start to enjoy my pregnancy. With my 2 other kids I had mild nausea nothing like this at all

I'm sorry your feeling like this honey, it must be so hard and so frustrating. I actually heard it doesn't really ease until around week 14, I really hope it eases real soon for you honey.

hey my ms started at about 6weeks and lasted till i was 26 weeks!!! that was with my first i had a boy it was terrible i was on antisickness tablets i was sick morning noon and night! there wasnt very much i could eat! :cry: it made me feel so down, but i had 2 just think of what was coming at the end of it all!!!
hope it stops soon for ya cus its not very nice xxxx:hugs:

thats terrible and so hard, I saw a thread yesterday where so many of us have a phobia of being sick and I really feel for you. My morning sickness with my second boy ended when I was 14 weeks, we are all so different. I really hope that yours ends soon. :hugs:

you poor thing :( I had mild nausea with my daughters too and I don't know what to expect this time.

I hope it eases up for you soon!

Oh you poor darling! I have merely felt nauseous in the evenings or when hungry and that is no fun so god knows how bad you must feel! Get better soon sweetie!!! Xxx

Hi, I'm sorry you're feeling crappy. I read that it can go to week 14 but everyone is different and I've even heard of people having all the way through their pregnancy. I really hope yours stops asap. On the plus side (yeah, I know), it is a good indication that your baby is growing well.

ahh sweetie hang in hun hopefully it will be over soon xx

Hi hun!
Sorry you're feelin so yucky....
I had MS with my DD (not as bad as yours, but I also dropped a fair bit of weight) and mine lasted till just over the 4mth mark... gd lk with it passing soon!

So sorry your still getting sick!! Hope you get better within the next couple weeks!!! :hugs:

I hate to b the bearer of bad news but for ppl like me it lasted till i gave birth! hang in there xx

I got to 12 weeks thinking i had got away with the morning sickness. But i then started being sick, all the way to 17 weeks.

Most people, not all but most dont feel nausea at about 11 weeks when the Placenta takes over the hormone distribution and HCG levels stop rising at such crazy levels, I think I read like 75% of woman it was true for.

I would try eating smaller meals more threwout the day so that you are not to full and not to empty, not to much heat it causes your body to want to throw up, have you tried a seaband? My doctor also said try not to drink Beverages with meals I have no idea why though!.

Best of luck!

You have my sympathies...everyone does who has suffered with MS. I have been lucky and haven't had any...with my luck I will have it 2nd trimester

so sorry your feeling so sick still hun unfortunately there is no exact stage it will pass just guidlines i do hope your get passed this real soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->