I was so hoping Depo shot would keep AF away!

mom2pne

Reaction score
It had in the past. I went many years without :witch: showing up and even was put on bcp because of it. But no, not this time. It would have been 6 months tomorrow since my last cycle started and I got the shot a few days later and have been getting it every 11-12 weeks like clock work since. I just hate this....mostly because I'd rather it be a cycle I'd know I'd be ovulating and we would be trying. That was part of the reason I chose this form of birth control.

Having :witch: for no reason stinks! Also, I've been cramping most of the day. :growlmad:

I don't know, but it seems bc works differently as time goes by? :shrug: I was on the bc patch and it worked fine, but then I started spotting badly on it. The shot never worked for me, I spotted all the time!
Maybe you should see your doc about it? Mine said that because I was bleeding on the shot I should have taken pills for some time on top of the shot..

6 months into mine I started bleeding a lot. It calmed down after 3 weeks. It's horrible, but it really does randomise your AF. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->