I was sure I had/have morning sickness but BFN.

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
I have had 2 MMC's and a baby so I was sure I knew the signs of pregnancy by now and even knew I was pregnant last time about 2 weeks before I got a faint positive! Recently I thought I was ovulating mostly due to cramps but then I got so nauseous and off food that I was sure it was morning sickness. It had/has that really unique feeling of MS but I just tested and got a BFN.

I am not really surprised since we are using contraception and not going to try for another 2 years but I have no idea why I feel pregnant again!?!

Sorry, if I am rambling, I am just confused.

I 'feel' pregnant and I'm having weird sickness/hunger pangs but I don't know what it feels like so I'm not much use... But I got a BFN (possibly too early, or possibly I'm not pregnant haha). Good luck x

i wish i knew the answer to give u :( sorry, i feel sick and off food between O and AF so im not sure. hope u feel better soon x

I got MS the first pregnancy and with my son quite bad and this really feels like MS. I have got cravings too which I have never really had even while pregnant. I am wanting to eat some gross things that I would normally know is gross and something I normally love tasted gross.

I know it seems crazy but I do feel pregnant. I think I may be going mad. :huh:

I wish I had an explanation, =/ But I didn't want to read and run. Maybe it's too early to tell?

i get this way to sometimes, not sure why...give it a few more days and test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->