I went to docs and got a very faint positive

Elizabeth1988

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help I went to the docs yesterday and the give me a pregnancy test there was the faintest positive there iv took one today and can't see anything :(

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 42
Do you see it now? It looks like you took the pic before the test had finished. Was the doctor's test blood or urine?

Do you see it now? It looks like you took the pic before the test had finished. Was the doctor's test blood or urine?

It was just urine I binned the test after I seen that cause I could only seen one line 😭

Did you throw it out immediately or did you wait the ten minute window recommended? Dig it out lol. It looks like you were starting to get a second line.

I have a clear blue here I'm just trying to drink to go for a wee I'll repost ��

No no no. That will be diluted urine and you could easily get a false negative. Have a lot of water now, pee, don't drink any more. Pee again if you need to and don't drink. Then pee a third time. That urine should be yellow and smelly and full of hCG if you are pregnant

It was just urine I binned the test after I seen that cause I could only seen one line 😭

I threw away my first positive test with LO because I didn't see the line right away. Got a shock and a half when I caught sight of it sticking out of the bin later :haha:
Congrats! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"