i went to my genetic testing

amy16323

Reaction score
everything went pretty good.we got to see the baby.they moved my duedate from march 22 to march 18.the baby was waving and sucking his/her thumb and kicking and doing flips.lol.i have a tiltered utureus and previa.if the previa dont go away i have to have a csection :( so now im 12 weeks today.yay.they had to do a vaginal ultrasound because of my tilted uterous.

That's early to be looking at previa. I thought they usually looked at the 20 week and if the placenta was low they checked again in a few weeks because it often moves up away from the cervix as the uterus grows. Hopefully, that is the case for you.

That's early to be looking at previa. I thought they usually looked at the 20 week and if the placenta was low they checked again in a few weeks because it often moves up away from the cervix as the uterus grows. Hopefully, that is the case for you.

yeah i think the ultrasound lady was new.didnt seem like she knew what she was doing.she scared the crap out of me when she said previa and explained it.i had no idea what previa even was

what on earth is previa?
congrats anyway, the rest went okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back