I will never ever buy another FRER! UPDATE pg2

wanting1more

Praying for a sticky Bean
Reaction score
i have went through 6 tests all digital. all but 1 gave and error message. the one that gave a result was a BFN at 8 or 9 dpo..

so now i am here af due today or tomorrow and can not test because the stores are all closed.
:dohh:

i should add i but digitals because i have a huge issue with seeing invisible lines. and checking after the 10 minutes .. so digitals stop me from doing that.

How frustrating - I hope AF doesn't show up and you get to test in a couple of days :)

Good luck

You should send back the error ones for a refund! Think 8 or 9 dpo is very early for a digital anyway as they are only 50miu.

I would call them and ask them what to do for a refund.
Also you should purchase an early result test the miu is way lower. You can research online for the different miu

i did send a nasty email to them and got an auto response .. if i do not hear anything next week i will call the provided number

i have lots of symptoms and am missing the 2 things are is always present with af cramps always the few days before af i have really bad cramps and a back ache and a acne break out.. so i am very hopeful. I may even try and talk dh into driving to a larger city in hopes of finding a open store.. if we do what brand do you ladies suggest other than frer? i have only ever bought those and dollar store tests..

i did buy some IC's once but they take forever to get here. if i am not pregnant this cycle I will buy more

Hang on...do you mean clear blue digi? Didn't think Frer did a digi?!

Either company will send you replacement tests or a refund.

they were first response early result gold digitals https://www.firstresponse.com/digital_gold.asp these..

I got an auto response from the email saying it may be a few days before they get back to me. a refund or replacements would be nice .. i could not believe that many in a row were bad.

I would research what has the lowest hcg level needed for detection. I used ept for my first pregnancy, but I am not sure what the hcg is. I just used regular frer. I am not sure I am liking them because my second pregnancy it was negative I had to go to the doc to get a positive.

well idk how good they are but i bought a 2 pack of answer brand, they are the kind with pink lines

fx there will be 2 pink lines :D

Sounds like a faulty batch of tests to me - did you keep the boxes - they should have a batch number printed on them.

I'm sure you are using them correctly (because you're not a bloke and so you read instructions) - but did you doule check what the instructions said about using them?

yea kept the boxes and used exactly as the instructions said.. I am thinking the same probably a faulty batch..

even more disappionting bought the answer tests BFN, still no sign of AF though

I didn't realise FR came out with a digi! Thanks for the warning about them I will make sure I have a spare if I ever buy those!
Sorry you are still getting BFNs...you are not out until AF shows.

I got a response from them today, they are sending me a full refund for all the tests. ironically enough after saying i would not buy another FRER product I got my BFP on a Answer brand test when i looked at the website linked in the email the Answer and FRER are put out by the same company

thanks for suggesting I contact them. 3, 2 packs of test is like 60$ not a lot of money but still.

I got a response from them today, they are sending me a full refund for all the tests. ironically enough after saying i would not buy another FRER product I got my BFP on a Answer brand test when i looked at the website linked in the email the Answer and FRER are put out by the same company

thanks for suggesting I contact them. 3, 2 packs of test is like 60$ not a lot of money but still.

congrats on the BFP!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Congrats. I am still in limbo no af:(

I am going to try a generic brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"