I wish I didn't get sick with nerves!

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm 9dpo and in my first ever 2ww. Been symptom spotting so that I'd have a record of what it is like/not like. One day I feel positive, the next I don't. Started feeling greasy today and apart from excessive cm I seem to be following last cycles patterns (when I was not ttc).

Worst thing is I feel sick with nerves. As well as constantly burping. I was the same last month when I was a bit stressed at work. But I've even lost my appetite today.

Just wanted to know if anyone else's body does this to them? Any tricks to put my mind and body at rest.

Hi,
I'm 9dpo too & exactly the same, can't stop symptom spotting even though I don't want to!
My only noticable symptom is that I always get sore bbs about 2-3dpo & I haven't got that at all which is a bit strange! Might just be my body deciding to do something different this month tho!
Any other symptoms are prob just in my head!!!

xxxx

I've managed to explain away all my symptoms. I kept a diary last month to compare.

I just wish I didn't feel so icky!

Best of luck :dust:

The last few days are the worst; last month the night before af was due I was sick with nerves too, couldn't eat or sleep & had butterflies! Wish I'd just done a test a couple of days before & at least it would have put my mind at rest.
I'm going to test on monday or tuesday, can't stand waiting around till thursday to see if af rears her ugly head!!!

Good luck, we should keep this thread going & see if we get :bfp:s!

I'm not testing til the 22nd if I can help it. AF would be due next weekend, not sure what to expect. I've been cramping well before she's arrived since coming off bcp, spotting recently too. Dreading Friday because of this, then I'll know and it'll be the last day of term and the carol service and I'll end up trying to hold the tears. It makes me emotional at the best of times.

So how do we stop the nerves?

It sounds silly, the last few months we've been trying, when af arrives, I'm disappointed at first but I feel instantly relieved and the nerves stop!
So the only thing to stop the nerves is a :bfp: or the :witch:!
Hopefully not the latter....

That's why I'm testing early for a change; might help the nerves!

You'll have to let me know.
I'm trying to tell myself it's ok either way and meant to be. Not helping though. I think it will take a clear sign. I'm gonna try really hard to stay away from the tests though. x

God luck, I'll add you to my friends & I'll let you know how my tests go!

Thanks. I wanna see some BFPs!

Hmm, off to the announcements, see if they raise a smile or two.

I know exactly what you mean, Im the worst! This month I made myself late by over a week, just from stressing about if i was preg or not :nope: (im not) Its so tough, but It will kill you to be on edge 2 weeks of every month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"