I wish I had a window into my belly!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jocelynmarie, Jun 1, 2011.

1. jocelynmarie

jocelynmarie Well-Known Member

Last night I was laying in bed, trying desperately to get comfortable when Aidan decided it was time to party in my belly. It started on the right side, I turned on the light, so I could see it jumping around... then all of a sudden it was on both sides.. it was SO comical to see my belly jumping around in the oddest way...

I wish I could see what he was doing in there!!

2. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

lol, how fun! Unfortunately my cute little baby kicks have turned quite painful and sometimes I wish she would just settle down in there for awhile because they're making me cringe! She does the same though, when I lay down to sleep, its time to party!

3. jocelynmarie

jocelynmarie Well-Known Member

A lot of his movement has been muffled due to the placement of my placenta and I'm carrying really low... now looking foward to the days when he's up in my rib cage!!

4. Louise1985

Louise1985 Well-Known Member

i always said how fab it would be to have a see-through belly :)

i think id never get owt done though as id be staring at my tummy all day haha x

5. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

this made me chuckle but would be good lol

6. RebeccaR19

RebeccaR19 Well-Known Member

Oh I know what you mean! If only our bellies would become transparent during pregnancy as well. It would be nice. :)