I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

I've just bought Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for the kinect and am going to do it religiously every day!! I want a body like aliss :hissy: :lol:

I've just bought Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for the kinect and am going to do it religiously every day!! I want a body like aliss :hissy: :lol:

:rofl: Thank you but I've actually been training in law enforcement fitness programs for 6 years and bodybuilding for 3 years when I got pregnant :rofl: So believe me when I say I worked my ass off for it :rofl: :haha:

Lovely figure - but her house is an absoulute tip like the rest of us! (well mine is!)

Lovely figure - but her house is an absoulute tip like the rest of us! (well mine is!)

if he house was clean she'd be a bout perfect wouldnt she? my house is a wreeeckk atm

:rofl: Thank you but I've actually been training in law enforcement fitness programs for 6 years and bodybuilding for 3 years when I got pregnant :rofl: So believe me when I say I worked my ass off for it :rofl: :haha:

Ahhh damn!!! I'll get there... one day :blush: hehe!!

But can I just say although her figure admittedly is great that dress is SO. TACKY. Ok bitchiness over :haha:

But can I just say although her figure admittedly is great that dress is SO. TACKY. Ok bitchiness over :haha:

Didn't wanna be first but yeah :rofl: Still I'd kill for her boobs, I have never had them (hell I was still a 32B when engorged at 3 days)

Maybe if we all spent more time cleaning our houses we'd all be able to loose the jiggly bellies!? :haha:

I'm gunna gloat tho (sorry :lol:, I still have a bit of 'looseness' at the bottom of my tummy, but by day 2-3 I was back in my size 8's and now a few weeks on I'm smaller than pre pregnancy and they're too big for me lol!

Bitchiness now... as someone else mentioned, whats with that dress!? lol.. and I think my boobs look bettr than hers thanks to breast feeding!
(I might find an awful dress like that to show them off?? :rofl:

Didn't wanna be first but yeah :rofl: Still I'd kill for her boobs, I have never had them (hell I was still a 32B when engorged at 3 days)

Oh I miss the full milk boob days, I felt so pretty! :haha:
Had 34A before getting pregnant, when my milk came in I was a 36D!! Those things are heavy! Wish I could have kept them, now they're just flimsy deflated looking C's :blush:

Had 34A before getting pregnant, when my milk came in I was a 36D!! Those things are heavy! Wish I could have kept them, now they're just flimsy deflated looking C's :blush:

Snap! I'm dreading the end of the full boob days!! I like them all big and solid ha

Oh yeah my boobs were ROCK HARD for like two days. It looked like I had implants it was amazing!

Holy sh** aliss please please link me a work out video to get a butt like yours!!!!!! Lol! You are soooo sexy! Major jealously from over here! I have been doing p90x for the past week, just the ab ripper part because I can't do the push ups yet.

Snap! I'm dreading the end of the full boob days!! I like them all big and solid ha

They don't stay full very long (unless you're a lucky one!) I'm still breastfeeding but they look deflated already anyway. Really don't want to know what they'll look like when I stop :wacko:

Holy sh** aliss please please link me a work out video to get a butt like yours!!!!!! Lol! You are soooo sexy! Major jealously from over here! I have been doing p90x for the past week, just the ab ripper part because I can't do the push ups yet.

Lol! Sorry, no workout video for that butt, that's over 3 years of 150lb+ squatting, ass to grass baby!

P90X is good though, I look forward to your results!! However doing the chinups will actually do more for your abs than ab ripper ;)

They don't stay full very long (unless you're a lucky one!) I'm still breastfeeding but they look deflated already anyway. Really don't want to know what they'll look like when I stop :wacko:

After i stopped feeding my older 3, they went straight back to their pre feeding teeny 34B, so im expecting the same this time... either that or they'll stay huge but be round my knees somewhere :| :rofl:

Lol! Sorry, no workout video for that butt, that's over 3 years of 150lb+ squatting, ass to grass baby!

P90X is good though, I look forward to your results!! However doing the chinups will actually do more for your abs than ab ripper ;)

OT sorry.. but I've been meaning to say for a while now - your LO has the most gorgeous eyes!! :flower:

After i stopped feeding my older 3, they went straight back to their pre feeding teeny 34B, so im expecting the same this time... either that or they'll stay huge but be round my knees somewhere :| :rofl:

Oh no!! If mine go back to pre feeding size they'll look like runny eggs!
I always said I'd never get a boob job, but I may have to reconsider :shhh:

OT sorry.. but I've been meaning to say for a while now - your LO has the most gorgeous eyes!! :flower:

Aww thank you :cloud9:

Personally I'm doing the 'I have a 10 month old' workout'.

She is crawling at lighting speed, cruising along the furniture, dog and basically anything else she can hang on to... discovering electric sockets, that the fire (oven, washing machine, dishwasher..) door opens, the dogs bowl is full of water, the cats have tails, the net curtains fall down if you pull hard enough, the toilet bowl flushes water (exciting) but mummy hates you testing your teeth on the seat! that the pull light switch in your room that you can now reach when standing in your cot, means you can turn night into day when you want, if you crawl fast enough towards the top of the stairs mum screams.... etc etc. I have biceps of pure steel from holding on to her while she 'walks', picking her out of her cot/danger and have lost half a stone in 2 weeks just from the pure physical exertion every day now brings! Love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->