I wish I'd never learned the symptoms...

Butterfly89

Mama of 1
Reaction score
Because now I always have them LOL. Usually I get two weeks of symptoms. Never had PMS before really, til TTC and suddenly.. bam. Two weeks of PMS/pregnancy symptoms, ughhhh...

I thought I escaped it this month, but starting the last few days or so I've had a ton. AF is due wednesday though, so its likely that. :wacko: I don't know why they decided to start later than usual though since I usually get them like 3DPO...

This time it's randomly bleeding gums, constipation, intermittent excess CM and dryness (unusual for me), tingly weird stomach pains (might be the digestive issues though), and extreme thirst/dry mouth feeling. And a weird appetite too.. either completely ravenous, or can't even smell food or my stomach flipflops. And the usual peeing a lot. But that tends to always happen this time of the month. And exhaustion worse than ever, but that could be the weather. And. Instead of two weeks of sore bb's, it only started two or three days ago.

But I tested 10DPO and it was a very stark negative, so I'm guessing its all coincidence again. Ughhh. I do feel pretty relaxed this month though. :3 And I'm actually waiting for AF since then I can book my HSG!

Do you guys ever get random new symptoms every month? Or suddenly one month something new pops up, but its still a BFN? I hope it doesn't mean my hormones are all over the place. :nope:

Gl Hun. Sometimes we wish so much that we end up ticking ourselves into thinking we have symptoms. Women sure are strange creatures. :haha:

Lol, I know! This month I wanted to definitely -not- be pregnant so I can just get all of this figured out... Thought that would keep them from happening, but nope, lol.

I totally hear you!!
I NEVER had pms or any sort of "warning" af was on her way, it was usually just wake up the morning of with cramps and she was just there.... Now since we started TTC - I've got ever darn "symptom" in the book starting within days of ovulating! :dohh:
Very frustrating indeed!

I like to call it 'PMS Amnesia.' Each month I think, 'no, this is def new; I def know I didn't have/feel this last month.' Before ttc I never really thought much about pre-af symptoms, so it's prob stuff I had all along but never paid attention to. It's so hard to just wait it out and pretend nothing is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->