I wish my baby would move from by my lady garden!!!!!!!!!!

D

Daisymac

OMG! I am so uncomfortable :nope: My baby girl has lots of room to move around yet she choses to lie right across very low down by my pubic bone, horizontaly! :wacko:

At my 18 week gender scan she was lying like it and also at my 20 week anomily scan. I was hoping she would move position but she hasnt. It is so uncomfortable, my bump is coming along fine but i can physically feel she is low and horizontal!!! I have to sit with my legs open and when i am walking up stairs i have to lift my bump up! I get some really uncomfortable kicks down there too, i just long for the day i feel her kick me higher up! My fundal height is at my belly button...... why cant she move higher up :dohh:

The OH suggested that i try and lift my bum up and get upside down as much as possible!!! God knows how i would do that!!! And she probably still wouldnt move anyway!!!!

Anyone else got their baby in a funny position?

:hugs:

Hi Daisymac

Mine is totally the same seems he loves it down there but drives me nuts :nope: My fundal height is at my belly button also and im 24wks tomorrow, id of thought by now he would move up but nope he's happy down there for some reason x

hehe! naughty babys! Mines really low. My bump is really low (Only just over by belly button) and sticky out. Ive got it into my head that its not going to get any higher, just stick out further and further! x

haha this is funny. This is exactly how my little girl is. Every once in a while I will get a good kick or punch to the ribs..but other than that she is always very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->