I won

Tootsie

Reaction score
I won 8 cinema tickets on Sarah Cox's Radio 1 show today :D

I was live on air, cacking myself, and answered movie quiz questions, but with the help of my family and the OH's work I'm now taking my two boys 3 of my sisters 4 girls (the youngest is too young) Me, OH, Sis and Bro in Law to see Night at the Museum on Sunday :D do have to buy 1 ticket as i didnt get all 10 :roll:

It was great and i'm so pleased with myself

ooooh how exciting!! i h8 goin on the radio :oops: i win quite alot with local station tho!! i won tickets 2 go c liberty x in a secret location gig :oops: and i once had 2 sing live on air :oops:

Yvanne said:
ooooh how exciting!! i h8 goin on the radio :oops: i win quite alot with local station tho!! i won tickets 2 go c liberty x in a secret location gig :oops: and i once had 2 sing live on air :oops:

But are you anygood is the main thing :?: :lol:

I was really nervous and i so dont have a face for TV so radio is the better option :lol: i dont win much so when i do win i get really excited :lol: [/b]

noooooooooooooo i cannie sing 4 peanuts!!! i had 2 sing stuck in the middle with stu(stu was the dj) and all i got were a few mesely cds :oops:

Well done Tootsie :D

Well done!

I keep thinking of calling in to Chris Moyles Radio show when they do some competitions but I'd be too embarassed!!!

YAYYYYYY you!!!

Well done!

Apparently i've won £315.000 according to readers digest ... what bollox lol!!

What a good new year pressie though lol

Weel done Tootsie! I listen to this every Friday while I'm in the car waiting for Kayleigh to come out of school - but bloody typically, DH picked her up yesterday so I didn't hear you! :roll:

But well done anyways! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"