I wonder?...I need your guys help!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by zerolivia, Nov 15, 2011.

1. zerolivia

zerolivia Cayden's Proud Mama

Where I work I'm a cashier, and seriousy every person that comes up to my register either A) asks me how far I am. B) Tells me I'm small for 31 weeks. And C) says "You're having a boy right?" lol. Every single customer says they think I'm having a boy. I've even had a few women say they think it's a boy and have never been wrong! Lol I'm starting to second guess my ultrasound pictures. Both ultrasounds the nurse was 100 percent positive it's a girl, but they've been wrong before?! I'm kinda worried haha I mean I'll love my child no matter what but what about all this girl stuff I'm buying! Anybody ever heard a story like this?

2. nicoleJOLIE

nicoleJOLIE SingleTeenMom&Proud!

my cousin was told she was having a girl and up to 7 months thought she was ... until she had a an ultrasound last month and found out it was a boy :rofl:

i thought it was hilarious , she didnt think so - but yes , it does happen .

3. imprfcttense

imprfcttense Expecting a Little Boy

Save your receipts!!! Haha. I'd stick with what your doctor says, and keep buying! You never know, though!

4. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

i was told at hospital that they got 13 wrong in a year but 6 of them were by same person who got sacked lol, dont worry is rare that they would be wrong but just incase keep the receipts

5. 060509.x

060509.x Well-Known Member

It has happened before, just keep your receipts! :)