I wonder?...I need your guys help!

zerolivia

Cayden's Proud Mama
Reaction score
Where I work I'm a cashier, and seriousy every person that comes up to my register either A) asks me how far I am. B) Tells me I'm small for 31 weeks. And C) says "You're having a boy right?" lol. Every single customer says they think I'm having a boy. I've even had a few women say they think it's a boy and have never been wrong! Lol I'm starting to second guess my ultrasound pictures. Both ultrasounds the nurse was 100 percent positive it's a girl, but they've been wrong before?! I'm kinda worried haha I mean I'll love my child no matter what but what about all this girl stuff I'm buying! Anybody ever heard a story like this?

my cousin was told she was having a girl and up to 7 months thought she was ... until she had a an ultrasound last month and found out it was a boy :rofl:

i thought it was hilarious , she didnt think so - but yes , it does happen .

Save your receipts!!! Haha. I'd stick with what your doctor says, and keep buying! You never know, though!

i was told at hospital that they got 13 wrong in a year but 6 of them were by same person who got sacked lol, dont worry is rare that they would be wrong but just incase keep the receipts

It has happened before, just keep your receipts! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->