I Wonder?

L

Laura--x

I've been thinking this for a while but didn't really think to ask.

I used to get cramps/aches/pains ect in early pregnancy quite often, nothing major, just the normal ones that come with pregnancy. For about 2 weeks i didn't really feel nothing, or if i did it was that minor it was bearly noticeable.

But the past 2 weeks or so, only really on the night i've had some aching/unusal pains. Again, nothing major, but can get quite uncomfortable at times. I know at this stage, baby is very active but can't be felt because of it being so small, but i was wondering, are these pains/aches im getting maybe from baby moving? I can't feel no movement at all, but maybe with all the jumping and bouncing around bubz is doing, it could be setting off the pains!

What you girls reckon?

Hi Laura

I had pains for the first couple of weeks - like something hanging and swinging on my fallopian tubes!!

This went away, but I get days now where I still have that feeling - less so I guess - but it is still there.

All pretty normal I think.

J

hey i wouldnt worry its probs jst the stretching and that still going on plus like you sed ur lil one might be kicking you but alls u can feel is the aches hehe xx

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest, Laura. I've been wondering if my morning sickness has been so bad because the little one is jumping around so much!

Probably just your body preparing itself to s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

Hehe.

Yeh 'damn you mummy i'm going to kick and kick and kick'

Lol i have also wondered this!! xx

Oh yes! I get those girly. Our uterus is constantly growing, pressing on things and pushing upwards. Imagine a peach size baby inside ya pushing and kicking around. I had cramping today I was about to tell you about , but they went away LOL so I decided not to. Pregnancy can feel so uncomfy sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->