I won't hear a bad word said against St Helier!

Lizzy73

Waiting for my baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi All

Not really sure why I'm posting but it's normally bad stuff that people post about and I wanted to post about my entirley positive experiences at St Helier hospital in Carshalton, Surrey.

I am 35+4 and since 27 weeks have been in 5 times now for a CTG due to what I perceived as reduced fetal movement.

Each time I've been the staff have taken care of me as if they are my own mother and although the baby has been fine they have stressed that they would always want an expectant mother come in if she is worried than sit at home worrying regardless of how busy they are.

The latest episode was last night and as I am so far along in my pregnancy they are having me in twice a week until I deliver to the MAU to do a routine trace to put my mind at rest.

How good is that? The care I have received from them has been second to none and I won't hear a bad word said against them. I'd be interested to hear if your hospital has been as good with you.

Im giving birth there too. I referred myself coz I didnt want to go to mayday in Croydon. It looks like it was built in the dark ages but staff are lovely xx

Im giving birth there too. I referred myself coz I didnt want to go to mayday in Croydon. It looks like it was built in the dark ages but staff are lovely xx

They are fantastic. I agree the building is a bit shabby but who cares with staff like that! :haha:

Sounds just like my hospital! I felt guilty because im 33 weeks now and have been in about 4/5 times since 27 weeks and didnt want to annoy them but they have always said to go in when im worried :) they are lovely

I'm originally from carshalton and if my mum had the space I would stay with her for a month so that I could give birth in St Helier. The hospital looks like crap but the staff there have always been very friendly. Most of my family have given birth there and I was born there.
A family friend gave birth there at 24 weeks due to pre-e and they were fantastic with her and her baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->