I would like size 10-12 maternity clothes please!

henrysmumkaz

One son & twin daughters
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I've been in two minds for days about posting this because I feel awfully cheeky doing so. I buy loads from the 'Buy and Sell' section of the forum but am yet to sell anything in return!

However, needs must. The weather is glorious and I am enormous... with very few clothes that fit! I barely had a bump when I was carrying my son Henry and didn't anticipate on getting one so early this time. Soooo I literally have two maternity tops from last time and thats it.

I'm looking for tops/tshirts in size 10 and 12 and bottoms in size 12.

Condition doesn't need to be fantastic and they don't need to be smart as I mainly chill out at home and in the garden.

Obviously the cheaper the better, as I have a new baby to buy for and I really resent having to spend money on myself when its much more fun shopping for baby! I can pay with paypal or bank transfer.

Thank you so much in advance!

- Kaz

I've got a few things i think... Let me see and get back to you. :)

have you looked on ebay hun, there's loads of maternity bundles in that size. They work out on average at about £2 per item. x

have you looked on ebay hun, there's loads of maternity bundles in that size. They work out on average at about £2 per item. x

Thanks, yeah I am watching a few bundles. Its just I'm terribly impatient and some don't end for days and days. Figured I may increase my chances of finding some bits if I asked here as well.

Hey hun, are you still after maternity stuff? I'm just about to post a thread with stuff on, I'll send you a link when I'm done if you like :)

Well, i looked and there's nothing left! I thought i had some bits, but i must have given it all away or sold it. I have one maternity skirt listed on ebay at the moment ending Sunday. It's a Mamas & Papas denim one in size 10 and i think it's on 99p still...

Well, i looked and there's nothing left! I thought i had some bits, but i must have given it all away or sold it. I have one maternity skirt listed on ebay at the moment ending Sunday. It's a Mamas & Papas denim one in size 10 and i think it's on 99p still...

Size 10 wouldn't go over my gigantic hips but thanks anyway =)

Yeah, it only fit me in the beginning. I soon grew out of that one!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->