i would like some advice

sammers2

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sam. I was on birth control for about 5 months and went off because I wanted to conceive. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant the first month. Although my cycle went straight back to my normal 28 day cycle after getting off of the pill. I had my period about 2 weeks ago and this week I started ovulating. I had sex on Monday and Tuesday night. I'm pretty sure I was most fertile those days because it was the 12th and 13th day of my cycle. I know this was a few days ago only, but I have a lot of symptoms... I'm nauseous. I'm light headed. I have cold like symptoms. I don't FEEL sick like I normally would if I were really sick. I'm super tired all of the time. I have really bad back pains and some stomach aches. Last night my back hurt so bad that I was up all night. I just wanted to know if its possible I conceived before my last period. My period was kinda heavy the first 2 days, then calmed down around the 3rd day of my cycle and completely ended the 7th day.

Also I had sex the a few days after my period ended and I had very light spotting. It was bright red, then the next day I had one episode of pink discharge. This only happened once. This was a week ago.

Your period sounds like a normal period to me. However if you still have doubt you can test x

The symptoms could be a result of coming off bcp a lot of ladies get them esp the first 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->