I Would Like to Get to Know You

hi my name is jodi im 22years old and have 3 LO my ds1 will be 5 in april my ds 2 has just turned 2 and my dd 1 is a premmy born at 26 weeks so she is 14 weeks old or 1 day corected age. Im happily married weve been together for 7 years married for 4, my hobbies are pretty none existant at this point lol unless you count my family and my exercise but thats ok i dont mind im happy, im on bnb to meet some more friends

Hi, I'm Nichola or Nich (said Nick).
I'm 34 this year...tut
I've got 2 babies....well....one 11 year old boy Cameron & girl, Ruby~Rae who was born on 11/08/10 (she was due on 6th, my birthday!). I am actually itching for another but don't have the room (seems an awful reason to not have another :-().
I hate my job in the library so want to stay off om Mat leave as long as possible. Started a small personalised baby wear business (loosely) last year then had to ease up as baby came but am getting right back into it now as I REALLY don't want to go back ot my rubbish job!
I love eating out, drinking (not so much now), danicng and having a laugh. I LOVE gadgets & I LOVE movies & probably watch too much TV because of it lol
I don't like liars, patronisers or people with superiority complexes! I also hate wearing my hair in a ponytail because I look about 17 and people think my son is my brother!
I'm a good listener and like meeting new people. I might be a bit loud and maybe a bit dramatic but I'm a Leo...not my fault! lol
I'm on here to chat with other mummies and meet new people.

So...Hello!!!!! x

1. Whats your name?
I'm Andrea, 32. Originally from Manchester, living near Notts/Derby. :wave:
2. How many LOs
One Son who's nearly 4 months old. Plan to have one more baby but not sure when, probably next couple of years.

3. Describe yourself eg hobbies, likes, dislikes, profession, reason for BnB
I'm a secondary school technology teacher. I love cooking and that's my main form of relaxing at the moment.

Hubby and I like going to gigs (fave bands are Bowling for Soup, Sum 41, Green Day etc) but obviously not been for a while!

I love travelling - we went round the world for our honeymoon and had a great time.

I really enjoy swimming and I thinking that scuba diving is one of the most relaxing and calming things you can do (although I'm currently only a warm water diver - so just holidays) Snorkelling comes a close second.

I joined BnB when still WTT, but that wasn't for long. I think I googled something and found it.

Hello, I'm Lucy. I'm 28 years old, due to turn 29 in June. I have had two babies, but unfortunately we lost our 1st daughter at 22 weeks in June 09. Our second daughter was born on 25th Sept 2010.

Shamefully don't have many hobbies, but I like to walk and spend time with my friends. My fave bands are Foo Fighters (who I'm seeing again in July), Red Hot Chili Peppers and Queens of the Stone Age, plus loads more.

I work for the Civil Aviation Authority but am currently on mat leave.

Found b&b by mistake in 09, but didn't join util last year.

:wave:

1. Whats your name?
:hi: I'm Laura
2. How many LOs
One LO, my little princess! Hoping to TTC#2 next summer
3. Describe yourself eg hobbies, likes, dislikes, profession, reason for BnB
I'm a nursery nurse. I don't have a set hobby anymore, I used to dance though. I like make-up though, thats kind of a hobby :haha:. And any activities with LO like swimming... oh and shopping I LOVE just a shame I've never any money :haha:
I found BnB when looking up something online, I was 37 weeks pregnant, really wish I'd of found it sooner

Hello everyone! :hi:
My name is Sarah and I have 4 yummy daughters - 9yrs, 8yrs, 7yrs and 4months and we're currently NTNP :happydance:
I've been with J for 12 years, married for almost 4 and very happy!
I found BnB when I was looking for early pregnancy symptoms last January.
I'm a SAHM (although I'm also a qualified child care worker) and I don't have many hobbies as such.... At the moment I spend quite a bit of time researching my DD's heart condition & treatments etc as she's got an unusual combination of heart disease.

I'm more of a lurker to the boards these days, but it's so nice to get to know you all a bit better! :hugs:

xxxx

I'm Sophie I'm 20 :)
I just have the one LO called kameron he's 1 (next week!)
I love cooking And shopping! I'm at college at the minute studying nail tech and loving it. Have applied for my access to nursing in September!
I joined bnb when I first found out I was pregnant, seems a very long time ago now!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->