I would love some Eggnog

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turbo_mom

The eggnog came out early last year when I was still pregnant and I drank that stuff like it was going out of style LOL

But I would love to have some right now..:dohh: It's sooo bad but sooo delicious. Can't wait for Christmas :happydance:

i remember it coming out early last year! i hope it comes out early this year too! i could not stomach it at all last year when i was pregnant, so now i am looking forward to making up what i missed last year lol

You know, I was just skimming through the forums, and I saw this thread.
Damn you, now all I want is eggnog, and its September. :dohh:
Thats okay, Most of my cravings are fairly unattainable anyway.

awww hehehe i'm sorry :blush: I just had to share my craving. I think Eggnog should be out in November again.... I hope....lol.. Oh and if you have an ice creamery called Marble slab go there and try their delicious egg nog ice cream when it comes out!

I thought it was just egg yolks,milks and sugar? mixed up and drank ?

But surely drinking raw eggs in pregnancy isnt good?

I was just going to ask the same thing lol, ive heard of it tons but didnt actually know what it was

I know what is it??? :blush: XxX

This is why I miss being in America at christmas time!! you get all the good stuff!!

x

never ever had it...
dont even know fully what it contains...

but i still want some haha!

I got the definition from Wiki:

Eggnog (or egg nog) is a sweetened dairy-based beverage made with milk, cream, sugar, beaten eggs (which gives it a frothy texture), and flavoured with ground cinnamon and nutmeg; alcoholic versions also exist with the addition of various liquors, such as rum, brandy, whisky, & sake.

Personally, I think it sounds horid! Apparently it originated in England. I've only ever heard Americans and Canadians talk of it though

That sounds foul but obviously must taste nice lol!! x

Oh Eggnog is sooo good!! I only like it cold tho, some people drink it warm. A couple years ago I had it warm with some brandy in it, and it was ok... Its sooo good really cold out of the fridge tho!! Oh, and TurboMom, we have ColdStone Creamery here, and they do eggnog ice cream in the winter. If you like pumpkin stuff, you should try pumpkin ice cream too. Thats ALL I wanted last year when I was pregnant. I started craving it in August! :dohh:

Sounds like drinking something similar to cake mixture lol ... count me out unless its got booze in it, then i might give it a try!!

oh I can't beleive you haven't eggnog over there!! This christmas go and look for it. If the stores sell it try it. It's very delicious.. not disgusting in any way. I promise you.. just look and try :D Every store has that stuff here around christmas time. must be just a north american tradition...

I agree TubroMom, it must just be tradition over here. Christmas isn't really Christmas without Eggnog here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"