iam hoping iam not in for disapointment here!!

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
hi ive been trying for my first since january but ive been so busy over the last month with work and looking after my step daughter that me and oh havnt had time to try to be honest i cant even remember the last time to be fair about 2 weeks ago maybe?

the thing is ive been a bit all over the place with my cycles i went 29 days then i went 20 days the last time af appaeared was the 4th of march and this monday i went to work and i broke down i couldnt stop crying i was horrible i couldnt tell u what exactly was wrong with me i put it down to the stress of having my step daughter thru the day then working the nights and repeating but i keep thinking is it possible i may be pregnant my work friend asked me if i was cos i was acting very pregnant apparently lol

i took a test last saturday but no luck my boobs are sore and i thought i would turn up last week but i didnt so i keep just expecting to wake up one day to AF its in the bak of my mind i cud be pregnant but i dont want to be let in for disapointment!!! hmmm we'll just have to wait and see i suppose lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->