• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ib? and other symptoms, opinions_BFP? page 1 & picture

1209ttc

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im nearly out the TTW, will find out tomorrow 14dpo if im pregnant.

thought i'd share my symptoms and see what opinions you ladies have.

1-5dpo- cramping, headaches, loads of cm, dizziness sharp pains in left lower abdomen, ill (sore throat and stuffy nose)
6dpo- spotting pink very little but there, break out of spots on my face, fluttering feeling in my abdomen
7-9dpo red more than spotting but still not as heavy as my usual periods on 9dpo neg test with boots home brand. hard stomach
10dpo-peeing alot, little amount of brown spotting veins appearing on breasts and aerolas, hard stomach
11-12dpo- no more spotting/bleeding veins still there, hard stomach, loads of cm
13dpo TODAY 31st may -purple little stretch marks on bum:/? loads of cm, peeing alot, hard stomach and veins still on breasts and appearing on hips

i am due my AF tomorrow 1st June, i will be testing with clear blue digital. hoping for my BFP!!! any input would be appreciated. also will keep this updated to the outcome tomorrow. just want others views before I test please.

baby dust to all x

Great job tracking your symptoms! Even if u don't get pregnant this month, at least you'll know what to expect or what is different for next month. Good Luck to you!!!

Hi ladies:D thank you, i tested this morning and bfn. still feeling hopeful though as I'm not out yet!! My af hasn't arrived still. And hearthappy i have a dairy so i can put my symptoms in day by day:D If i amn't this month theres always next month. I bought cheapies today (3 for £1) 25miu ones might take one tonight what do you's think or try hold of until tomorrow morning? I cant wait for my pack of 10 coming there 10miu so very sensitive. I will keep you's posted:) Baby dust to you all!!

good luck,i've got my fingers crossed for you getting that bfp.:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck! Fx for your bfp!

thank you all so much. keeps my hopes going:D .. here goes TMI!! but i keep having to run to the loo thinking ive started but i have so much cm sorry if tmi. its that much for a pantyliner!:o .. praying i get my bfp aswell as all you ladies! x

thin positive, centre of test. me and OH can see it can anyone else?:D x

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
I am going to test again tomorrow:D .. on another thread all the ladies that wrote back saying they could. i couldn't see it until OH pointed it out lol x

well,,its a v faint line..but its definitely there..at least i can see it..
good luck to u.. :)

Im glad more people can see it, and it makes me feel excited everytime some else says they can see it to, i thought my eyes were playing tricks n me. now i know it aint just in mine and OH heads;) thanks ladies!:D and good luck ttc to you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"