IB and testing too soon

annam809

Reaction score
Hello all,
so I think I might have had implantation bleeding.
After BDing with DH at 7 DPO I went to wipe and noticed bright red blood. I didn't really have any spotting throughout the day and no other time since then (today is 9 DPO) have I noticed any spotting even after BDing. I'm not sure what that could have been except maybe IB? Does this sound at all like IB.
I'm trying not to symptom check but I broke down and ended up testing this morning and got a BFN.
I know you're not out until you're out but is 2-3 days after possible IB too soon to test still? And does that sound like possible IB?

I was thinking of testing again in two days. I should probably just wait the five days until my period is due :(
those BFN's suck

I was thinking of testing again in two days. I should probably just wait the five days until my period is due :(
those BFN's suck

I had IB with my first spotted only when I wiped one time while going to the bathroom. Not sure what dpo it was. Fingers crossed it was and you get a bfp soon. I did look back and the day if my suspected missed af I got a bfp.

I had af due yesterday if it was going to be a 28 day cycle. I don't know dpo because I wasn't tracking. Just finished completely pumping for my almost 17 mo old. I have had my period back since 9 mpp and at first amount of time was all over the place, but lately it has been pretty much 28 days one time 34 days a few months ago and one 24 day. Took a test his morning though and a bfn. So I know how that feels and not sure when to test again myself.

It doesn’t sound like IB to me, but also doesn’t sound like you’re out necessarily. It was early that you tested like you said!

I’m also wondering about testing early and maybe IB though. I’m not really sure of my schedule since I had two babies in two years lol so not a tonne of cycles to track lol. But I thought af was due weds so tested Monday. BFN. But then yesterday, brown spotting, and nothing since yesterday morning.... so now I’m wondering if I just tested too soon???

I'm guessing it wasn't IB as I tested today at 13 dpo and got a bfn. It seems like if that IB I should have gotten a bfp 6 days after the IB.
I feel like I might be out since I got a BFN at 13 dpo with a FRER.
However, I'm really feeling some weird symptoms.
I've got these cold symptoms that are coming and going, I'm super exhausted, and I've been gagging several times with certain smells or just eating and drinking. These symptoms started last night. They could all be related to me actually getting some sort of cold though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->