IB at 5DPO?

codechic

TTC #1 - Cycle #1
Reaction score
Hiya!

I've been following this board for a while.
We're currently TTC #1, so please excuse my ignorance.

I'm hoping someone can let me know if Implantation Bleeding is possible at 5DPO. Today, I'm experiencing cramps on my right side instead of my left. My left side has been the source of small flutters and "twinges" the past few days, so for my right side to my crampy and twingy is a little new for me.

I'm also experiencing brownish CM?
I tested with an OPK just to see, and it was a little lighter than the control line, but still negative.
So, I put my finger up (TMI, sorry...but I had to) and when I wiped, it was all light brownish in color on the tissue.

Could that be IB?
Or is IB much more and bright red like period blood?

AF not due until June 17th.
Ovulation was positive via a smiley on June 2nd.
BD'd on June 1, June 2 (twice), and June 3.

Thanks for your help ladies!
This board has been a Godsend!

[baby_dust]

Haha, I clicked on this thread because I thought "IB" mean "irritable bowel" not "implantation bleeding". My bad. :blush:

Didn't want to read and run, though - but your symptoms sound promising!! :dust:

From other things I have read dark brown is good light red is bad.
I'm no expert though! TTC #1 too and just started this month :)

I know for your periods the same is true. If you have a lot of light red blood that means that you could be hemorrhaging.

So I'd say over all sounds positive! :)

From other things I have read dark brown is good light red is bad.
I'm no expert though! TTC #1 too and just started this month :)

I know for your periods the same is true. If you have a lot of light red blood that means that you could be hemorrhaging.

So I'd say over all sounds positive! :)

Thanks so much, Reba!

FX'd! :laugh2:

From what I've read, IB can be pink or brownish discharge (depending on how old it is), occasionally, it can be a small amount of thin, red blood at the cervix, (red because it hasn't had a chance to mix with CM yet and would be pink or brown by the time it got to your undies? or if it hung around for awhile???? No idea.). Average is 6-12dpo, but I've read that implantation can occur as early as 4dpo.

I hope that helps.

FX'd and :dust: your way!

Its definately possible!!! Its sounding real hopeful!!
Let us know what other symptoms you may spot.
:thumbup:

I had random light brownish cm last month as well(at 10dpo no less) and had hopefully assumed it was IB. I was wrong. So bear in mind that the brownish cm could be nothing as well.

I do hope it is in fact IB for you though. FXd.

So, woke up today (6 DPO) to more light brown cm when i wipe and more cramping. If AF is 11 days early, this is definitely new for me. I'm usually very heavy for 5 days and light for 2 during AF.

Codechic: That really does sound like IB. :flower: The bleeding is caused by displaced tissue from the eggie burrowing in and that also causes some cramps.
:thumbup:
You should be able to test with accurate results in five days!!!
FX'd for your :bfp:

Thanks, Kimbery17 and Reba!

It's kind of weird experience. Now I'm just cramping with nothing coming out. lol.
It's weird to not see blood while cramping like I normally would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->