IB cd10??

Gvw015

Reaction score
I have been absolutely 100% convinced I am pregnant since CD05. I have had cramping/twinges near my left ovary and just a heavy feeling in my uterus. Last night I had what I could only put down as implantation spotting- it wa bright red though.. It was only a few little spots... But today (cd11) I woke up with really sore boobs which I NEVER get- even when pms. But BFN! I'm using ICs so not sure whether I should expect it at this point.. I'm so disappointed. I really thought I was. :(

Don't consider yourself out yet! It's still early.
I believe it's something like 2-4 days after
Implantation that you will get your positive...
At least that's what I've been told before :)

I keep convincing myself, then second guessing it..
I'm tryin not to get my hopes up like I have every other cycle but I've never had random spotting before so it made me wonder whether I am..
Can IB be just a few spots of bright red without any cm at all?
I'm not sure...
I really feel as if I'm jut waiting for a bfp this cycle.

How can you think your pregnant, and have IB before you even ovulate?

Presume she means she is 11dpo not CD11...??

Dont give up hope GVW015 - BFN is not BFN for definite until AF shows up. Maybe test again closer to your AF due date as 11DPO is still pretty early? Also worth bearing in mind that pregnancy tests can only show up a positive early if your luteal phase (thats the time between ovulation and AF) is around 14 days - if you ovulate late then its not going to show up as a BFP early as the hormone levels wont have built up enough. They dont put this on the tests and it annoys the hell out of me as I think its mis-selling saying that they can tell if you're pregnant before you miss your period!

Good luck! xx

Yeah obviously I meant 11dpo. Was just confused from all the forums I was looking at..

I have a 14 day LP.. Spot on 14, never varies.

I thought that but then I saw you'd written it a few times so thought that perhaps you'd thought you were pregnant since last cycle.
If you are 11 dpo you should get a accurate result on a test very soon! I had a BFP the day after my IB

Well, this bleeding was about 8:30 last night... So, tomorrow morning IF I'm pregnant it SHOULD Show up?

It hard to say everyone is different. I would think so but you never know it could take a bit longer for some people.

I really feel pregnant (well, as far as I know it would feel like as I've only ever had a chemical)

Just so many weird twinges and sore Bbs today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->