IB? Help! *long*

porcelaindoll

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm new here and looking for some advice..
To give you a little background on the situation:
My boyfriend and I are 21 and have been together for over three years now. I would consider us NTNP, though we do use the pullout method. So maybe we lean a little more towards not trying. We've talked about it and we both want one very much. We both work full time and make good money. He looks at it as, "when it happens, it happens." I, however, am dying to be a mother. Strong case of baby fever for going on 10 months now, lol.. But I'm obviously respecting that he isn't 100% ready yet, though every day I can tell he gets a little closer to letting it happen. ;)

Okay, so now that the background is somewhat out of the way..
I have a period tracker app downloaded on my phone, and I've used it religiously since October of 2014. So my cycles have been documented for a long time now. I've been getting my period since I was 10 years old.. Yikes! My cycle is super regular.. It's like clockwork. Starts on the exact day it's predicted to, every time

Well, I'm due for AF on 4/24. On 4/14 I was bleeding a bit. No cramps, no discomfort, just blood. It started out pinkish red and then was more of a pinkish/reddish brown.. Went on for a few hours and stopped. Happened again the next day, except it was even lighter than the day before. Again for just a few hours. Then yesterday, it was just all light brown, not much there.. Then today, 4/17, there is nothing. I've had my period for 11 years now and this has never happened before.. I am almost certain it wasn't just an early period, because I always have horrendous periods. I normally get cramps so intense that I end up throwing up.. But with this, there were no cramps whatsoever. No pain. Nothing.
So I am very confused. Does it mean anything? Could it be IB? Or are the chances of that slim? I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, because I will feel silly if I am not actually pregnant. I keep telling myself I'm not, because I don't feel any different at all. But then there was this mysterious bleeding.. Please give me opinions, I am driving myself crazy!
Lol thanks for reading! :)

I wish I could help. I am literally going through the exact same
Thing. I've never had it happen before. I have bled a little every day for like 3 hours and then it stops. It's only in the morning. If my temp is up tomorrow at 14dpo I am going to test. I hope it means I'm having implanation spotting/bleeding but I am not sure. I will keep you posted.

I will say that implantation spotting can occur anywhere from 6-12 DPO and last a few days.

The only time i didnt bleed for very long as in 1 day of spotting 2 days of a light bleed 4the day spotting. Usually im 2 heavy datsb2 or 3 medium. And thatbwas the cycle i didnt release an egg. Dont worry it happens but an unusual light af is either implantation or when you didnt produce an egg (af can arrive early if no egg is produced). The only way to know for sure is to test and if its a bfn dont worry everyone has a funky month

I think that's what may have happened this month with me. A lousy egg was released. My post O temps were not very high and I suspect that is the reason. I got a huge temp drop today so hopefully
My AF will start tomorrow

I think that's what may have happened this month with me. A lousy egg was released. My post O temps were not very high and I suspect that is the reason. I got a huge temp drop today so hopefully
My AF will start tomorrow

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :( I've never done my temps before? So I'm not too sure about any of that.. but I'm pretty sure this will end up being nothing. I don't really have any symptoms other than my spotting the other day.

I'm kind of in that boat right now. AF is due on the 20th but yesterday I started spotting brown blood. Then while I was at work, I went to the bathroom and saw some red blood (minimal amounts) so I assumed it was my period and put on a pad. There was like nothing on the pad then or today and my temps are still high (above my cover line). My boobs hurt and I have horrible heartburn but I really don't know what's going on. It's very frustrating. �� I just want to know what's going on.

I know it isn't an issue with my egg because I have weekly scans before ovulation so I know I had a good egg, so who the heck knows!

I had IB with my other two pregnancies. The first pregnancy, the IB was more like this from what I remember. But the IB with the baby I lost was much much lighter, I never even had to use a pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->