IB or period? (TMI PHOTO)

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
I'm currently 12DPO (out of 15DPO) and I'm crazy confused...Spotting has turned into VERY light bleed but it's super super watery and very bright red/pink and NO clots at all and only mild cramping (normally my periods are heavy thick and clotty with horrid beyond horrid cramps) so this is all weird and the "blood" smells strange! :wacko:

Also it's not even enough to fill a pad or tampon and most of it is when I go pee and/pr wipe.

https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0162_zpsdubmmrem.jpg

Hey I didn't want to read and run. I have not experienced IB myself so I can't be of much help. I do know that I found changes in my cycle started around the time I started TTC. What the causes were I'm unsure.

Hopefully others can be more helpful.

I'm having the same problem at the moment on Sunday I was 11dpo and just before bed I had the smallest spot of pink blood, Monday morning I thought af had arrived as a bit heavier and more red however by afternoon my bleed was brown and then today I've had some red/brown spotting. I have had some small clots but this has all been very light.

My periods are usually DPO14 and last 5-7 days, red and medium - heavy flow. TMI but I've checked my cervix and yesterday they were high and medium and today they are high and soft.

I was due on today so I don't know what to think, is this a very light period or IB :shrug:

Anyone else experienced what we are?

I haven't had IB either but I know it can be somewhat heavy for some ladies. FX for both of you! MrsJT9 have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->