IB? Update: possible bfp??

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Is implantation blood pink/red usually? I'm about 9dpo and when I wiped I had ewcm (looked like it, I didn't check for sure) with brown blood mixed and I've been having af-like cramps. AF shouldn't be starting for another week or so :shrug: I do usually get this before af as well so I'm hoping she's not showing up early. I lost my thermometer :dohh: So haven't been able to see if my temps have been staying up. BFN yesterday and I'm skipping today for testing. TIA for any help! :flower:

IB - (copied)
Implantation bleeding typically consists of a discharge with a pink or brownish tint. It is often darker than period blood because it takes time for the blood to travel from the uterine wall through the vagina.
The amount of bleeding is relatively light, and will only last a couple of days. For some women, the flow will resemble a very light period, which is why confusion between the 2 occasionally occurs. The majority of women find that menstrual blood is more of a red color and will become heavier within a day or two.

You usually get it between 6-12DPO. But it varies, you wouldn't likely get a BFP after noticing the bleed as it takes 3-5 days for HCG to get into your system to show up on a test.

Thanks for the info! Hope this is it then :) brown discharge is a good word for it. Idk if it was exactly ewcm.

Hmmm?? I know it looks colorless but it's pink irl
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/20141007_173751.jpg

Yep! Woohoo!

Did you test this morning too??

Frer! Surprised at how dark it is!!!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/Snapchat-20141008063131.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->