IBS and pregnancy?

Ilovebabydust

Reaction score
my IBS went for like a week when I got my bfp but now it's back with a vengeance. I'm so blocked up, spending way too much time trying to go to the toilet and it hurts soooo much.

Anyone got any good remedies for it for while you're pregnant? I read about fennel tea so I just had one but not sure how well it will work?

How does everyone else with it deal with it? I didn't really have it with my others and only found out I have it in February this year so still trying to work round it xx

I have it and just watch what I eat. If I know something usually aggravates it i stay well away! I've been painfully bloated since I got my bfp, and I can feel the gas movement a lot more than usual, I guess because I'm more aware of everything down there. Mine is the other way though, constant diarrhea rather than constipation. It is so different for every sufferer. Sorry I'm not more help!

I have it and just watch what I eat. If I know something usually aggravates it i stay well away! I've been painfully bloated since I got my bfp, and I can feel the gas movement a lot more than usual, I guess because I'm more aware of everything down there. Mine is the other way though, constant diarrhea rather than constipation. It is so different for every sufferer. Sorry I'm not more help!

Yeah I'm so aware of the whole area too lol, feel a bit swollen down there too so Defo need to go, just can't. The fennel did help me with the bloating!
I still haven't been able to work out what triggers it 😔
Thanks though anyway lol xx

Yes yes yes.

I've had it awful, bouts of constipation & diarrhoea with stomach cramps that are so bad! Fun!!

The only thing that's helped? FYBOGEL!

It's safe in pregnancy tastes a bit gross but you just have to drink it quickly.
Try it! It helped me out and its safe so it's worth a go :p

Yes yes yes.

I've had it awful, bouts of constipation & diarrhoea with stomach cramps that are so bad! Fun!!

The only thing that's helped? FYBOGEL!

It's safe in pregnancy tastes a bit gross but you just have to drink it quickly.
Try it! It helped me out and its safe so it's worth a go :p

Really?? What is it? Never heard of it lol!
I'm so constipated it's ridiculous and I just want to cry! I just want a good nights sleep without my stomach making horrible noises and I know it's there too lol sorry tmi but just can't budge it!
Thank you!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"