IBS and TTC

RPNmaybebaby

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this site so I am hoping I can talk with others in the same boat as me and get some support as well. I have suffered with really bad IBS for about 6 years now and recently my bf and I have decided to try for a baby (TTC for 3 months). I am currently not taking any medication and just "riding" out the symptoms as they come (every day). I also suffer from anxiety, which is pretty much under control now that I have gone off some anxiety medication that I was on for about 4 years. The only time I get anxiety now is when my IBS is really bad ( seems to get worse when I "don't feel good, ie nauseas or any other IBS symptom) :( I m worried that my symptoms will be worse when I do get pregnant, and im not sure if I can mentally deal with the symptoms. its like I start to panic that im going to be sick :( I worry about every thing, and I mean everything. I try to relax but nothing seems to help. Anyone else going through the same thing? how do you guys "deal" with symptoms. Also, anyone find out they are preggers and how is your IBS?
Any suggestions or feedback would be great. :flower:

Oh hun, I feel like I could have written this myself! I have IBS & am TTC. I only take Audmonal as & when I need it atm, & use a wheat bag more often. But I'm so worried that the meds are bad for a baby & the wheat bag can't be good either. I worry that I will be so unwell & have no way of sorting it while I'm pregnant. It's scary :( Every time I get unwell, I panic about getting pregnant - normally at the dead of night while my OH is fast asleep. I just feel so alone!

I'm really sorry that I don't have any advice, but I'm here & I understand. I have anxiety too, it doesn't help :( I am just trying to stay positive & every time I have a negative thought, I try to replace it with a positive one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->