IBS Anyone?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Im thinking I might have IBS since getting Pregnant I was on a strict diet since May and have lost 5 1/2 stone! I told me Consultant id be in my 11 stones which I now am and nw preggers! So im pleased but Since beng pregnant I have eaten more but been having cramps and lots of wind! and wonering if this is Like IBS? my diet has total changed since being pregnant and thats since I have had the cramping alot more toilet trips TMI :haha: and lots of wind!! Thank you xx

It could be IBS. I get IBS cramps near my belly button area and stretching pains a little lower, near my pubic area. It is hard to tell the difference between the cramping sometimes. I know when it is IBS because I will have to poo. When it is just regular stretching pains, I won't have to go to the bathroom.

I suffer from IBS, and in my first pregnancy it disappeared completely. This one however - dear god! It's so painful! Windy/crampy pains, the lot!

Thank you, Thats how I am feeling more at night time :wacko: Can the docs tell you if you have it or not, Im gonna get in the docs Monday and see... I have the odd bit of cramping which I think is stretchy pains too but... Ooooh :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->