Ic 10dpo

Very strange that the ICs are still barely even there doubtable line. These are supposed to be 10miu (one step from Amazon) after a false positive from these lasts month and them clearly not being that strong I would not recommend

Attachments

• IMG_5653.jpg
    IMG_5653.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 37
Don't worry about the ICs. If you look at their reviews on Amazon you will see lots of people have had obvious positive results on other tests when they are still so light. They aren't the best for everyone!
Also, I didn't have any symptoms with our daughter early on.
So this glass smashing thing, are you trend setting here? Is this the done thing on seeing a positive test these days? I'm so out of touch lol

Don't worry about the ICs. If you look at their reviews on Amazon you will see lots of people have had obvious positive results on other tests when they are still so light. They aren't the best for everyone!
Also, I didn't have any symptoms with our daughter early on.
So this glass smashing thing, are you trend setting here? Is this the done thing on seeing a positive test these days? I'm so out of touch lol

Thanks Hun, I'm guessing they don't work for me. Erm glass smashing is certainly not a trend haha! Complete accident it was rather funny tbh. Xx

I think I would quite possibly smash a glass too. This could take off you know ;)

Hahaha! Happycupcake you're so funny lol if I were to get a bfp, I'd be smashing glass too! So, Mothertoone, what kind of glass are we supposed to be smashing on this new trend you're setting? 😉

Hahaha! Happycupcake you're so funny lol if I were to get a bfp, I'd be smashing glass too! So, Mothertoone, what kind of glass are we supposed to be smashing on this new trend you're setting? 😉

Also interested to know this...

Also interested to know this...

Hahaha! I've certainly never been a trend setter. Feel free to take it up, lovely 350ml IKEA Pokal glass :)

It was everywhere bath sink toilet 😂

I will have to buy some in preparation then!
I did once shoot a glass. It had chocolate milkshake in it. I shot it with an air rifle and it exploded beautifully. This wasn't due to a positive test, though. It was a favour for a friend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->