IC confusion @ 10dpo and dark OV test?? Help ladies!!

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies just taken a 3 tests plus an ovulation test in the same afternoon pee (as i saw a line on one test straight away so thought id experiment) and im totally confused with the results!! My OV test is nice and dark and i swear im seeing lines on the IC's but one came up straight away and the others are barely there and im not even sure if they in right place! Can you take a look amd let me know your thoughts ladies! Thank you xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 27
The first and second tests after a couple of minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 21
hey hun what brand of ic's are these? im only asking because i bought ic and i had a shadow on all of them basically we're talking at least 20+. they are the one step ultra early tests. i have to say though they hadnt failed me before so not sure i just had a bad batch.

i can see shadows on yours. maybe be worth getting another brand of test to see if anything is getting picked up =)

Yes I've been getting shadows for a few days started as thin lines and now thicker. The photos do them no justice. On way too get some better tests too find out what's really going on! Will post pics. Thanks Hunxx

Just dug out this mornings tesco test back out bin and im certain theres a line!!! Just chucked it this morning thinking nothing there.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 18
Just dug out this mornings tesco test back out bin and im certain theres a line!!! Just chucked it this morning thinking nothing there.....

cant see anything either one this. dont think tescos are that sensitive though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->