IC Dipstrip - 7DPO - Way too early !*UPDATE 12dpo - AF Late*

I cant see anything on any of the tests sorry :(

i see something very faint on your latest test...Good luck i hope it is the start of your BFP hun!!! :dust: :dust:

I would stick with the internet cheapy test strips for now hun, so you dont spend to much $$, and when you do get a better line on one of those than switch to the store bought brand to confirm it, that is what I am doing myself and I am testing early right along with you... I hope we both get our BFP's soon!!!

beesbella i see something on the ics not on the cassette ones i never get dark dark pos on ic tests but i would use a tesco test they measure 10miu and are normally darker than ic! Frer i have always had false pos!! Good luck hun but defo use tesco!! I am also one of these women who have darker tests in aft than morn!! good luck sweet x

Thanks. I will test tomorrow morning with FMU with another IC and if the line is any darker I will use the tesco test. I am going to bed now cos feeling really groggy and tired so if I wake up after 4 or more hours, I might test then.

I don't see any lines on any of them - sorry hun, but good luck for tomorrow as it's still v. early! x

I think I see the faintest of faints on the first pic (the cassette) Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, its still early but it looks promising!!

Thanks guys. I tested last night using another IC dipstrip and even OH could see the line. I tried again this morning and no line. So was either an evap last night or I am one of those people who get darker tests at night. I will do another one tonight and compare. I am due to start spotting tomorrow afternoon but will be on trains all day so night not be able to update until tomorrow night. I am either pregnant or coming down with something because I went to bed at 8pm last night and overslept and missed my 9am lecture. I will put up pictures of lastnights and this mornings test later because I am on my phone at the moment.

it all sounds promising hun! x x

Thanks guys. I really want this to be it !
So last night I went to bed at 8pm, woke up about midnight to use bathroom and decided to do another IC Dipstrip (yes I am addicted) and then got back into bed. I'm not sure how long after (pretty sure it was within 10 minutes) OH got up to look at the test, his first words were "Holy C*ap" because he doesn't usually see lines. I'm still not convinced because there wasn't even a slither of a line on the one this morning (I will put the pics from that up later because they are on OH's phone). Anyway, here are the pictures from last night, please let me know what you think and please be honest, you won't hurt my feelings !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110125_005116.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110125_005124.jpg
(I know you are not meant to use negative pictures to show up lines but OH took the pictures and I thought this was a pretty good one.)
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110125_005142.jpg
I am due to start spotting tomorrow and then get full blown AF on Thursday so we will see what happens I guess. I don't feel like AF is coming, but then again I never do. I have been so tired and have slept for about 14 hours. I have no appetite, I am very dizzy and I feel quite sick. Also this morning I have got a sore throat and also over the past couple of days, OH has said that the veins on my breasts, chest and neck are more prominent. I am really scared about getting my hopes up and then AF arrive.

i see it in the negative pic hun! hope this is it! x x

I am so tempted to test using an FRER....what do you guys think ?
I am now 9dpo and I have only used toilet once today and I haven't had anything to drink....should I or should I wait ?

i would wait hun, you dont want to get dissapointed if its negative

It's just, I am going back to Norfolk tomorrow afternoon to see family and OH is staying here so I won't see him for a couple of days and I know I am gunna test if AF is late....just don't think he'd ever forgive me for testing without him being there.

OMG the wait is driving me crazy ! Even if AF doesn't come tomorrow or thursday I will still only be 10 or 11dpo which is still early so I would have to wait until 30th for me to be 14dpo !

I'd use the frer then - otherwise you'll just be wondering about it the whole time! Goodl luck! x

well if you dont mind getting a false negative then go for it! but just know that it might be a little early! x x

I'm not worried about seeing BFN, I just don't like wasting money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"