Ic line not progressing that much

Keyval

Reaction score
Am I reading too much into this . These are my ics over the past few mornings . Bottom one is this morning and then every morning before that. I thought they would be darker by now . I have got a 2-3 on a digi and I did a frer on Wednesday where the test line was darker than the control . My beta the same day as the frer was just over 400. I can't help obsess when I had an early loss before . Thanks

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/2014-11-08%2012.49.58.jpg

They look fine to me, I tested with lots of cheapie tests after my bfp and used some frer. My line was so much darker in the frer before the cheapie tests.
I was into week five before the cheap tests caught up with frer. Try to relax xx

those tests are cheap for a reason.
they look fine.
congrats!!!

They look great to me! Try not to worry too much. With this pregnancy my lines didnt get darker for 4 whole days and still were very faint. It was a while before they were dark lines. H&H9Months

You last one looks like my 7 week test on an IC, so I wouldn't worry much :)

my wondfos cheapies are still not as dark as control but my frer was as dark as control yesterday so i'm sure you are totally fine!! step away from peeing on sticks!!

They look ok to me, my ICs took ages to get dark too

Over few mornings? Took mine a week to look darker. They look fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->